What's new
What's new

Pallets for a FH550S

SteveMyers

Plastic
Pallets for a FH550S

Does anyone know of a source other than the Toyoda dealer for pallets for Toyoda Horizontals?

Our local dealer charges way too much and I only need one more.

Steve

to my knowledge there is no aftermarket source for pallets, only from the dealers. do you have an rgv system or is it a stand alone machine? there is a difference in pallets between the two as well. i've heard of guys making there own for there shop usage only but by the time you figure labor/ material etc, etc your ahead by just buying one and be done with it. plus they are precision ground for pin locations and such.

Well,... it's more of a 'contract' issue than anything else. There are pallet builders out there, most of the MTBs use one or several of them. The problem becomes contractual and they are not allowed to sell direct. And as the above mentions, by the time you figure out all of the costs and production impacts, it may not be worthwhile to build or have built either.

I can't imagine a FH550 pallet costing "too much" considering the returns. You could try TMU direct but with your region, Selway may get involved?

You could try aftermarket RGV companies like Fastems or something and see if they have other sources. But it's likely that most of them also buy from the "factory" as well...

Bingo,

agree with WILLEO6709.

build one yourself.

The bottom location cones are ground and fixed to the bottom of Pallet.

cheers

Back