What's new
What's new

Toyoda Mill?

i manage 6 of them in our shop. two seperate cells. the oldest 97' models two fa450II, 14000 rpm spindels with a twelve pallet rgv system. the second has four machines inline, also fa450III, 14000 rpm spindels with 22 pallets in this rgv system. the first has 15m controlls and the second has 16i controlls. any thing i can help with? solid work horses for sure. we average about 650 hrs a month per machine. let me know if i can help.

I am tying to find a small machining center and seen a early 90's Toyoda VMC. I am waiting for a reply on price as with several other mills. I am not familiar with Toyoda and wondered about support and if they were reliable machines.

toyods are very solid machines and they have a good tech support team. call the 800 number and they can walk you through the worst of your problems. very knowledgable people. our oldest horiz. i a 97' fa450II 14000rpm spindle it has been averaging 650 hrs. a month since it hit the floor. very low maintence and it just keeps going.

Back