What's new
What's new

VFD joystick

Stoyan

Plastic
Hi guys, I'm trying to control my VFD bidirectionally with joystick.
I found this signal converter on French website, but no idea how to get it and how much will cost. Here are the specs:

The MCB-341 adds a current loop interface 0/4-20 mA to a potentiometric or hall effect joystick. The outputs are available in two function curves and 2 current amplitudes (0 to 20mA or 4 to 20 mA) according to the product coding.

Characteristics
Symetrical output

In the neutral position of the handle, the output is set to 0 or 4 mA.
When the handle is pushed towards the X+ direction, for example, the output goes to 20 mA.
When the handle is pulled (X- for example), the output goes also to 20 mA. The direction detection is made with 2 NPN transistors which can activate a relay for example.
Asymetrical output

In the neutral position of the handle, the output is set to half of the current amplitude (10 or 12 mA).
When the handle is pushed, the output goes to 20 mA,
when the handle is pulled, the output falls to 0 or 4 mA. The direction detection is not available in this case.
The sensibility around the neutral position is reduced (neutral zone) in order to improve the resistance to the vibration of the handle.

The current amplitude can be adjusted with the 2 trimmers. The input sensibility depends of the product coding, according to the used joystick.

Where here in the USA I can find something similar and how much would cost.
Thank you!

Back