What's new
What's new

Anyone here use a Weg CFW-07 VFD?

Domodude17

Aluminum
I received this VFD and a 1/2hp 220v 3 phase motor with a lathe I purchased a while back. The VFD has never been removed from the packaging, so the VFD and motor have never been hooked together. I don't have a manual for it, and haven't been able to find one online. Can anyone perhaps give me some tips for getting these going together, or something like that? Thanks

I received this VFD and a 1/2hp 220v 3 phase motor with a lathe I purchased a while back. The VFD has never been removed from the packaging, so the VFD and motor have never been hooked together. I don't have a manual for it, and haven't been able to find one online. Can anyone perhaps give me some tips for getting these going together, or something like that? Thanks

There are some 08's and 09's in this Google result. Check them out....

weg cfw-7 vfd manual - Google Search

If you're not coming right PM me and I'll upload a manual somewhere - I used t sell those. Warning ! There was some setting you had to tweak or the VFD would let the motor freewheel after "some" breaking. I forgot what was though.

If you're not coming right PM me and I'll upload a manual somewhere - I used t sell those. Warning ! There was some setting you had to tweak or the VFD would let the motor freewheel after "some" breaking. I forgot what was though.

That would be great!! I'll send you a PM in a little bit!

I have a CFW10 manual. If AlexO has no luck I could scan and post it but it's 110 pages and I don't even know how similar the two models are.

AlexO - if that feature also applies to the CFW10 I'd like to hear about it. The one I installed didn't seem to have much in the way of braking.

Did you ever get the CFW-07 manual and the VFD working. I have a manual (in English) for the CFW-07 (as a pdf) if still needed. Not a frequenter of this site much but just saw your post here as I'm getting a CFW-07 going again myself that was given to me about 15 yrs ago. Mine works fine from the keypad and trying to hook up remote start/stop.

Back