What's new
What's new

baldor bench grinder lost power

kensmachine

Cast Iron
I have a 1/3 HP 3750 RPM 120 volt single phase Baldor Bench grinder.
I was using to grind a tool bit I was not pushing it hard. And it just lost power no noise or smoke it was not too hot to the touch now it wont come up to speed and has no power. What could have happened I have had it a few mouth it was from a Estate sale one of the nicer models with the cast iron guards and tool rests. thank Ken

The cat knocked out the wall plug.
Pretty soon Inbev AB will own all the breweries, 400 and counting. But these are the good old days when it comes to micro brews.Aside from a twist of lemon for wheat beers and lime nonsense for Mexican beer you drink them straight. They don't wind you up like coffee but after a few you don't give a ****.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pretty soon Inbev AB will own all the breweries, 400 and counting. But these are the good old days when it comes to micro brews.Aside from a twist of lemon for wheat beers and lime nonsense for Mexican beer you drink them straight. They don't wind you up like coffee but after a few you don't give a ****.

Oops Thats what hapoens when you save post

I have mine die once in a while for no apparent reason. Pull one of the side covers off and spray the shit out of it with some contact cleaner. Blow it out with air and you should be good to go.

Could be a bad run cap. Do you have the model number. Check the easy stuff. Take off the bottom plate. Make sure all the connections are tight and clean.

Check the clearance between the guard plates and the rotor shaft. I had to enlarge the holes on my grinder because they were not concentric with the shaft.

Back