What's new
What's new

central machine SKU40939 troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

john mullen

Plastic
I have a milling machine I purchased from Harbor Freight. its a SKU40939 milling machine manufactured by Central Machine.. I need help to diagnose a problem with starting the machine. What Happened.. I was using the mill to set and tap a few holes.. I had the lid open and was jogging the start button to set the tap then I would turn the spindle by hand to tap the hole. then I set the reverse rotation switch and jogged the start button to run the tap back out. on the second hole attempt the start button would not do anything . Now the milling machine will not start or run. I reset the reversing switch to clockwise ,shut the top door so the run switch was on but nothing happens. I'm no electrician and know of no one who I can contact for help. getting no help from the customer service from where the machine was purchased. this milling machine was a purchase from Harbor Freight and there customer service is of no help. anyone hear have any suggestions . for what may have happened or know where I can find someone who can repair this machine...Thanks John Mullen

Those type machines are not allowed to be discussed on this forum,thread will be locked. But do look on the motor for a thermal reset button ,usually red and press that in case your jogging tripped it. Chaski forum is the place to talk about home shop stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back