What's new
What's new

RPC Videos

blawless

Aluminum
Hey fellas, I looked through most if not all the posts for RPC builds and plans. I downloaded several schems. I also saw a few videos on youtube that I thought were okay. I'm getting old enough to have trouble reading a bit. Can you guys recommend a good video? Large Print and Reading glasses has already been covered. Thanks for any help.
Bryan

Bryan,
I have the same problems reading plans on computer screens.
If you will send a private message or an email with an address where I can mail rpc plans, I will send a 10 hp idler, 60 amp single phase circuit plan printed on 11 x 17 paper. This should help with the reading problem. I do not know if this is the size rpc you are wanting but is what I have.
Bruce

Bryan,
I have the same problems reading plans on computer screens.
If you will send a private message or an email with an address where I can mail rpc plans, I will send a 10 hp idler, 60 amp single phase circuit plan printed on 11 x 17 paper. This should help with the reading problem. I do not know if this is the size rpc you are wanting but is what I have.
Bruce

That would be excellent. My email is , [email protected]. Thank you from a member of the myoptically challenged.lol

Back