What's new
What's new

vfd

Status
Not open for further replies.

le3045

Plastic
will a
2-2KW-220V-3HP-10A-VARIABLE-FREQUENCY-DRIVE-INVERTER-VFD SPEED-CONTROL-VFD-CE be all i would need to run a bridgeport 1.5hp mill on 220 single phase thanks for any info

Your thread will be locked because of the title.
You should have posted in either the VFD section or the BP section.
You also don't post a brand with the nomenclature you have above, but that looks correct. Should be able to get for less than $300.
JR

will a
2-2KW-220V-3HP-10A-VARIABLE-FREQUENCY-DRIVE-INVERTER-VFD SPEED-CONTROL-VFD-CE be all i would need to run a bridgeport 1.5hp mill on 220 single phase thanks for any info

Yes.

The topic title upsets some guys on the forum. The reason is that when they open the thread and look into the contents they are disappointed with the contents. Kind of like getting a gift wrapped package and hoping for a nice wrist watch or pen and pencil set. But turns out to be a pair of socks.

Yes.

The topic title upsets some guys on the forum. The reason is that when they open the thread and look into the contents they are disappointed with the contents. Kind of like getting a gift wrapped package and hoping for a nice wrist watch or pen and pencil set. But turns out to be a pair of socks.

It has more to do with having a GOOD, SEARCHABLE, database.

All the degradation over the years, first time posters keep asking
the same questions over and over, when the archives hold the answer.

But many post that they couldn't find a thing in the archives, and they
are correct.

It has more to do with having a GOOD, SEARCHABLE, database.

All the degradation over the years, first time posters keep asking
the same questions over and over, when the archives hold the answer.

But many post that they couldn't find a thing in the archives, and they
are correct.

I know that...

I am sure that a few years from know I will be able to find much needed information in a thread such as in "Make America Great Again" started by a foreigner.

I am sure that a few years from know I will be able to find much needed information in a thread such as in "Make America Great Again" started by a foreigner.

Depending on your specific needs in that moment, either syrup of ipecac or Castor oil will give you the same results without need even of a computer.

Probably take up far cheaper storage space, and less of it as well, if you want to keep both of them handy in advance of need.

FWIW-FA-dept: Gordon probably classes as a "foreigner" even in Denmark or Scotland, so we've no cause to feel especially privileged. And do not.

:D

will a
That looks like the type of description one would find on Fleabay for one of the no-name Chinese junk VFDs that are not allowed to be discussed in this forum. Would it work? Probably, briefly. Should you buy it? No. Find a reputable dealer selling products made and supported by reputable companies.

Depending on your specific needs in that moment, either syrup of ipecac or Castor oil will give you the same results without need even of a computer.

Probably take up far cheaper storage space, and less of it as well, if you want to keep both of them handy in advance of need.

FWIW-FA-dept: Gordon probably classes as a "foreigner" even in Denmark or Scotland, so we've no cause to feel especially privileged. And do not.

:D

Hence my suggestion of an "off topic, idle chit-chat, political, ranting" sub forum,
with a limit of 3 pages, dropping off the back end and not being searchable
anyways.

Hence my suggestion of an "off topic, idle chit-chat, political, ranting" sub forum,
with a limit of 3 pages, dropping off the back end and not being searchable
anyways.
Another forum I was on had a subforum called "The Basement", unsearchable but persistent, ie more than three pages. Threads could be moved in their entirety to the basement if they got heated or off topic or a mod could split off certain posts and send them to the​ basement.

Posters could continue their argument or what have you in the basement without polluting the other forums. Eventually there developed a group of Basement dwellers who only posted there. The basement developed it's own subforums for people who liked to argue and post on different off-topics.

Have to admit it worked ok at keeping the main forums on topic and polite.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back