What's new
What's new

Wj200 error E07.2

Contactom13

Plastic
I set up a wj200 VFD and I get this error during Deceleration every time I stop the motor. Acordig to manual error codes I found E07 name says over voltage protection and causes says when the DC bus voltages exceeds a threshold ,due to regenerative energy from the motor .is this something I can fix from the parameters or something else any help would be appreciated

Add a braking resistor or increase the time for the deceleration braking parameter, you are probably trying to stop a system to quickly with too much momentum. The braking resistor helps dissipate the excess voltage, to a point but can also be exceeded. The size (ohms and watts) of the braking resistor is dependent on the size and voltage of the VFD model, but something like the TJT50068RJ will work for the 240V input models up to 3Hp and is reasonably priced.

if yours is a smaller size, you don't have the brake resistor connections. I believe the brake resistor is only available on the larger (10 HP) sizes

All you can do is adjust the "deceleration" time to be longer, until you do not get the error.

You should also be able to set the VFD to allow a "coast to stop", which does not use braking, and will not have the problem.

Actually small hp size wj200s have internal brake circuit so you can add dB resistor. Larger sizes do not so u have to buy regen module and resistor.

There is also a parameter about B090 or so that when turned on prevent this error automatically by extending decel time to prevent OV fault.

Again, you gave some distribtor extra money to sell this to you. U shud make them help u solve this free!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back