What's new
What's new

Snack Extruder Motor ( my first question)

samaheeji_99

Plastic
we are planning to manufacture Snacked puffed extruder similar to the image below
adv50_img.jpg

We want to select ac motor suitable to this extruder but we have some questions as follows:

our need as follows

a. final speed 150 to 600 rpm at full constant torque( we will use pulley & Inverter)
b. inverter duty motor
c. pulley on the extruder main shaft connect to motor through vbelt
D. 50 hp motor

1. what are motor specifications suitable for our application (poles number, speed,etc.) ?
2. what will be more better use 2 poles vs 4 poles (considering the pulley of main shaft & we need constant torque)?

I would pick a few motor distributors, tell them what you want and let them earn there $$$. Second I have no idea where you are located (fill in location on your bio, otherwise bad comments will begin to appear in your thread).
This way you can get some of your questions answered and compare prices and opinions.

Have a North American shop design/engineer and machine/fabricate it right.
This gets me, you guys are cobbling together a garbage machine to take away jobs from us and want our help to do it, what's new...

Have a North American shop design/engineer and machine/fabricate it right.
This gets me, you guys are cobbling together a garbage machine to take away jobs from us and want our help to do it, what's new...

On the other hand, like as not, the North American sources for curry flavored puffed crispy millet snacks are likely....limited.

Maybe it's not about you. Some folks are actually trying to make a living in their own countries too.

Not to put too fine an edge on it, but yer coming off a lot of racist and a bit of dumb.

Or is the economy around you so unstable that a guy with 50HP worth of snack food extrusion capability is able to kick the legs out from under it?

Cheers
Trev

it's not about me?
oh!
never mind

On the other hand, like as not, the North American sources for curry fl
avored puffed crispy millet snacks are likely....limited.

Maybe it's not about you. Some folks are actually trying to make a living in their own countries too.

Not to put too fine an edge on it, but yer coming off a lot of racist and a bit of dumb.

Or is the economy around you so unstable that a guy with 50HP worth of snack food extrusion capability is able to kick the legs out from under it?

Cheers
Trev

we are planning to manufacture Snacked puffed extruder similar to the image below
View attachment 128468

We want to select ac motor suitable to this extruder but we have some questions as follows:

our need as follows

a. final speed 150 to 600 rpm at full constant torque( we will use pulley & Inverter)
b. inverter duty motor
c. pulley on the extruder main shaft connect to motor through vbelt
D. 50 hp motor

1. what are motor specifications suitable for our application (poles number, speed,etc.) ?
2. what will be more better use 2 poles vs 4 poles (considering the pulley of main shaft & we need constant torque)?
Putting aside the xenophobic comments for a moment, the reality is, this is the exact sort of thing that a mechanical engineer with experience in machine design would do for a living. If you are planning on manufacturing a snack making machine, and you are not willing to actually hire a qualified mechanical engineer in your country (or near by so as to be practical) to make these sort of decisions for you, then you are not likely to survive long in the machine making world.

About samaheeji_99

BAHRAIN

State / Province:
not United States or Canada

Interests:
automation

financial manager

Asking anonymous websites intended to assist working people to do this for you instead of paying for qualified help identifies you as a cheapskate "financial manager" no matter where you are. Sorry if that is offensive, but the truth hurts sometimes.

Back