dastevoe is offline Plastic

Default Wiring diag. for a Doall Blade Welder?

I have a DoAll blade welder dual voltage 110/220. Does anyone have a schematic for one ?
    Steve

ToughTool is offline Hot Rolled

Here is a pdf location for the Doall bandsaw manuals. Shows wiring but I havent seen the 120 volts version yet. I'm still looking for the manual for my DBW-15 welder, which is older then the one this manual shows. Hope this helps. Joe

On edit: Here is the DoAll website. Just pick your model from the Bandsaw parts window.

http://www.doallsawing.com/doall_sawing.aspx
    Last edited by ToughTool; 04-29-2009 at 01:14 AM. Reason: changing info

johnoder is offline Diamond

PM me your email address and I'll send a scan of the schematic page C-6-63 in the DBW-15 manual. This incidentally shows no 110V version.

John Oder

ToughTool is offline Hot Rolled

Thanks John,
    Steve messaged me with the model number and neither the DBW-10_34 or the DBW-10_479 manuals from the DoAll site have a schematic. One thing I did find after looking at all of their DBW manuals was that the DBW-10 is more like my DBW-15 with the High/Low annealing switch (rocker switch) located in the upper left corner of the front panel. The only exception is my DBW-15 has a rocker switch next to this switch (above) that powers the grinder; and of course the addition of the grinder. Is your schematic the same (electrically) for all DBW-1X welders? Joe