What's new
What's new

M-1200 #3 W&S lathe for sale

Ryuill

Aluminum
I have an operational M-1200 for sale. Lot #272, serial #698154w. Lathe has bar feeder, collets, collet chuck, coolant/oil pump work, lathe was originally set up to cut threads. However, the half nut mechanism to engage the lead screw is long gone. Also have some tooling for the tail stock turret. Lathe is operational, except the low speed clutch is worn, a new clutch can be acquired from Gahr Machine. We would fix this clutch and continue to used this lathe but the business is closing. The 3 jaw chuck is not included in the $200.00 asking price, (which is what I paid for the lathe). Can load onto you flat bed truck or trailer. IMG_0198.jpgIMG_0200.jpgIMG_0192.jpgIMG_0189.jpg

I have an operational M-1200 for sale. Lot #272, serial #698154w. Lathe has bar feeder, collets, collet chuck, coolant/oil pump work, lathe was originally set up to cut threads. However, the half nut mechanism to engage the lead screw is long gone. Also have some tooling for the tail stock turret. Lathe is operational, except the low speed clutch is worn, a new clutch can be acquired from Gahr Machine. We would fix this clutch and continue to used this lathe but the business is closing. The 3 jaw chuck is not included in the $200.00 asking price, (which is what I paid for the lathe). Can load onto you flat bed truck or trailer. View attachment 153501View attachment 153502View attachment 153500View attachment 153499
Is it located in Alabama? If so when can I pick it up?

I tried to PM you my cell number to work out the details but it says your inbox is full. I'd like to arrange to take this off your hands, I work until 2:30 today and I am in Birmingham. Also if the still have the mill for sale I'd like to work out something on it as well. Thank you for your time.

Don't scrap it! I will purchase it from you,
Just let me know how you would like to get paid. I'm new to this site and I'm not familiar with how things work! If you would just call me that would be greatly
Appreciated!

Thanks James
1-701-630-2545

Back