What's new
What's new

Manuals

Bill Gent

Aluminum
Sorry it's taken so long to do this, but I've had a lot of trouble with my internet service.

Believe it's OK now, so send me your addresses, and I'll send out the manuals.

I have TL, AC/AB, and MSA manuals, so let me know what you need.

Best Wishes,

BG

Manuals for a #3?

Hello Bill;

I have a friend who I know conversed with you a while ago (Don Wienbrener.) He is an archivist of machine tool information and has a beautiful #3 turret lathe. He would be happy to have any information you might have regarding that machine or any others you may need to get out of your garage. It is a shame I didn't notice that you were moderating this board because I could have had your son Bob bring them here. He is sitting here with me now and says Hi. Thanks for the Guy Lautard books. If you have any info or old sales brochures that Don might be interested in let me know, he would be happy to pay for shiping. I can work out the details with you. I think you have my phone #, if not Private Message me.

Todd Jost

Engine Generator Plant circa. 1958

Looking for manuals on a 1958 Warner & Swasey engine generator plant put together for Department of Commerce, Civil Aeronautical Division, Now Department of Transportation and F.A.A. respectively. 37.5 K.V.A./ propane/order# 8-3425-1/ 120,240 volt. Any help would be appreciated! Thank You for your time! W,Bennett

Back