What's new
What's new

Why no moderator here...

Admin5

Administrator
Staff member
I pm'd that wild Thomas fellow days ago, but no response... you guys may have to do an "intervention" or something...

Don,

I did finally see it and responded last night.

I don't check my PM's & had the box stuffed up so no more would go in, but neglected to account for your super-duper webmaster powers! :D

Plus been getting the ongoing 502 gateway error forever, if I don't dump the browser cache every other day.

Anyway, if you truly did not see my response, let me know and I'll follow up again. Basically said I'd give it a go (if the offer still stands), but part of my demands include the secret decoder ring....:)

smt

Woodworking smells much better too No opinion on woodworkers vs metalworkers though

I'm on the same track as Thermite. Metalworking even has hand work, if you like that kind of thing (I do).

Whatever you like to work with - it's a lot of fun chomping away at a blob of some material and ending up with something useful and maybe even pretty.

Don,

I did finally see it and responded last night.

I don't check my PM's & had the box stuffed up so no more would go in, but neglected to account for your super-duper webmaster powers! :D

Plus been getting the ongoing 502 gateway error forever, if I don't dump the browser cache every other day.
Sorry ST, but it's been so long since I added a moderator I forgot how to do it and kept putting it off. As to decoder ring you should now be able to move and delete other's posts and even ban someone if things get too stinky. Should be a "moderation tools" link at top of forum only you and I can see. Thanks Stephen ! :Ithankyou:

(FWIW, there's still alot more posts I could move here from General and other forums...but but... :fight: )

Don-

As a coincidence I just came in and decided to see if I was missing any PM's. Admission of the following may be grounds for dismissal on luddite tendencies but I still can't remember how to find my PM's if there is no flag at the top stating "new private message" in the drop down under the Notifications tab. (Can get to visitor messages and other stuff, just not PM's. Maybe it will come to me after a bit :) )

I can see that I can apparently edit any post now, not just my own.

Bear with me folks and let's see how it goes. With a sociable bunch of woodworkers, i don't really expect to have to work very hard.

Thanks for considering me for the role.

smt

Back