What's new
What's new

Help please F.A. Fay & Egan 558 Lighting Table Saw

Chenzo

Plastic
Hello to all! I am looking for any information about my Table Saw. I am trying to find a user manual or a parts list/digram because I need the part that attaches to the Tilt screw and the motor. if I get that the saw can tilt again. The table saw is in great shape and I am just trying to bring it back to life.

Any information that can help me identify this information about this Table Saw will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all so much. I will attach Pictures what the site works.

Looks like you have already posted on owwm, the first place I would look.

Is the part you need broken or completely missing? If broken, probably just have to copy it, if missing then you might have to guess and check with some wood etc to make the part and revise until it works.

The pics over there sure looks like it will be a sweet saw.

Yes, I am very excited because a user found it in a link to one of the old catalogs.

As for the part it is completely missing. I have shared more pictures of it on the other site because I can't seem to be able to post pictures on this site.

If you would like to see the catalog add for this machine you can go to page 45 of the .PDF and page 44 of the catalog at the following link: J. A. Fay & Egan Co. - Publication Reprints - Fay and Egan Woodworking Machinery - Catalog 14 | VintageMachinery.org

any other leads on people or places who know these machines is GREATLY appreciated.

Back