What's new
What's new

Weiler matador transformer

Sorry I don't understand what do you mean and if is some joke in relation to what happened to the vfd just to let you know anything in relation to the electronic sounds like Chinese to me so can you explain yourself better please?

Sorry I don't understand what do you mean and if is some joke in relation to what happened to the vfd just to let you know anything in relation to the electronic sounds like Chinese to me so can you explain yourself better please?

Don`t try
Thats old shakesperian englisch he is babbling

Peter

BTW I cannot help you with your chinese VFD

Sorry I don't understand what do you mean and if is some joke in relation to what happened to the vfd

Not specifically the/a VFD.

Just the nature of a meter fast enough to follow Voltage swings slower that 30 Hz on the one hand, and mobile/fixed electronic devices sensitive to the radiated switching noise the / a VFD generates to produce "pseudo Sine Wave" 3-Phase output at high power.

A VFD thinks it is a radio broadcast station. It is not entirely wrong about that.

just to let you know anything in relation to the electronic sounds like Chinese to me so can you explain yourself better please?

No need, then. If it sounds like Chinese, just go and use the Chinese-language section of the manual.

讀他媽的手冊

寄件者

:) :) :) that means im not very good with electronic im more mechanical minded type,i will upload a youtube video with the test doh.what happened in that video happened also in my garage with mobile phone and pc,you won't understand the language on the ideo so please follow the multimeter and the pc screen to see what im talking about

vfd test

here is the link of youtube video, can you please take a look and let me know if anything is wrong or if i need to test it differently? please pay attention to the pc screen and also the multimeter,what happens there is the same thing happened in my garage,pc and mobile phone went crazy thats why i brought it there and as you can see the same thing happen so i dont think the problem is the location as the seller said:

inverter - YouTube

:) :) :) that means im not very good with electronic im more mechanical minded type,i will upload a youtube video with the test doh.what happened in that video happened also in my garage with mobile phone and pc,you won't understand the language on the ideo so please follow the multimeter and the pc screen to see what im talking about

Cén fáth go mbeadh sé tábhachtach an dtuigeann WE an Ghaeilge Gaibh chomh fada agus gurb é TÚ an ceann nach dtuigeann leictreachas srutha ailtéarnach bunúsach?

Senseless

Cén fáth go mbeadh sé tábhachtach an dtuigeann WE an Ghaeilge Gaibh chomh fada agus gurb é TÚ an ceann nach dtuigeann leictreachas srutha ailtéarnach bunúsach?

That was mean,unnecessary and senseless answer,I'm looking for help on this forum on a field were I have a lack of knowledge so I don't need you to take fun of me,you must be one of those people who believe to be smarter than the rest of the world,there are tons of things were I have more knowledge and experience than you and if you're seeking for help I would do my best trying explain you in simple words what you need to do as most of the good people on this forum would do, I wouldn't laugh at you and I wouldn't point my finger towards you by saying that you know nothing,I'm sure with that behaviour you don't have many friends that's why you play doing the keyboard lion don't you? Please in future if you are not willing to help people in the forum save us all your non sense comments.thank you

By the way thermite, I'm not Irish you should have had understood the language on the video no? You know everything and you are above the common human am I right? Anyway you've been great using Google translate,I'm sure you're the best using it

By the way thermite, I'm not Irish you should have had understood the language on the video no? You know everything and you are above the common human am I right? Anyway you've been great using Google translate,I'm sure you're the best using it

Why would ANYONE have bothered to watch the video?

You put a meter on an Alternating Current source and "discovered" that it ... ta da .. does exactly what it says it does.

"Alternates".

Go figure.

A VFD generates fast-rise switching transients. Those radiate. Sensitive devices detect that.

Nature of the physics as well. That, too, was well-known before you made the video.

Amazing.

So where do DIY "videos" enter the human experience?

Looks like a "force multiplier" for the rapid propagation of abysmal ignorance to me.

In ANY language.

Why would ANYONE have bothered to watch the video?

You put a meter on an Alternating Current source and "discovered" that it ... ta da .. does exactly what it says it does.

"Alternates".

Go figure.

A VFD generates fast-rise switching transients. Those radiate. Sensitive devices detect that.

Nature of the physics as well. That, too, was well-known before you made the video.

Amazing.

So where do DIY "videos" enter the human experience?

Looks like a "force multiplier" for the rapid propagation of abysmal ignorance to me.

In ANY language.

Because beside you the rest of the group here never showed up arrogance,if you're not willing to help just shut up,I don't need you to do the clown of the situation as I don't need your senseless comments,I'm sure you can do this only behind the keyboard I'll be curious to see if you were able to speak like that face to face with one person,I doubt it,I see every day people like you on the internet but behind that monitor there is only a clown and nothing else,oh no I'm sorry in your mind you are the man who launched the Sputnik in the space or do you build it? Can't remember sorry..in any language

Because beside you the rest of the group here never showed up arrogance,
So they were too polite to say it:

"WTF did you THINK was going to happen when you attach a meter to a source varying at what? 2 to 30 Hz?" It might actually try to display the variation that slow? Well it DID try, didn't it?

"Ignorant" of what to expect is a repairable, temporary, circumstance.

VFD come with manuals. So do meters and other test gear.

Basic AC & DC course info is online if you missed it at school.
So, too EMI/RFI, and the effects on comms, audio/multimedia, WiFi, clever appliances, and all manner of computerish goods. This is the world a VFD lives in. JF deal with that as the makers recommend. They HAVE made more than just the ONE unit, after all.

Stupid, on your part, and LAZY in the defensive OF it?

ANYBODY who knows what you refuse to learn is the "arrogant" one?

That's harder to correct.

Fool.

BTW: Sputnik was Russian. My NASA subcontracting had to do with "OSO-G". Attitude and instrument pointing control, data collection and display. Nothing to do with launch. MIM14-b was earlier. NIKE Zeus didn't make it to prime time... Patriot and Standard do the work instead.

AT&T Archives: Nike Zeus Missile System - YouTube

You keep proofing my point,it didn't even take the effort from my side to expose yourself,you're doing a great job on your own prof!the average people work to pay their Bill's by the way,I'm sure you don't even know what's that mean mommy's puppy!that's why you have all the time in this world going around on every single forum you can find trying to find somebody's who tell you that you've been a good boy! In my experience I can tell you that people like you are nothing else than a tiny little man,and most important with a very small penis that's why you try your best to appear smart or better than the others,having a small cock it's not an excuse to going around pissing off people just because you have nothing better to do,go find yourself a job then! I mean a real job..I bet you drive also a big car don't you? Usually people like you buy big stuff to show around just to balance the equation,small man - big ego,small penis- big car

Another thing,even a child or any other person in the world who doesn't know what the Sputnik was would never relate a word such Sputnik to the English language so in this case to USA,you're so focus on yourself that you don't even realise what's going on around you in the meantime.thanks for the lesson prof!

thanks for the lesson prof!

*sigh* Here's another "lesson", then.

There was nothing special, artificial, or unfamiliar with a man-made satellite being called a sputnik.

Lots of folks who were not native Russian speakers were using their term for "satellite" or "fellow traveler" in the political-alignment context a VERY long time before anybody ever put a "fellow traveler" or "satellite" into geophysical Earth orbit, not just political/socio-economic "orbit".

There is an expectation that a certain amount of preparatory investigation will have been done prior to posting "I need Help" topics in Practical Machinist.

Pleading "I don't know anything about anything" is not going to get much sympathy.

The internet is a thing, But it is not an excuse.

There is an expectation that a certain amount of preparatory investigation will have been done prior to posting "I need Help" topics in Practical Machinist.

Pleading "I don't know anything about anything" is not going to get much sympathy.

The internet is a thing, But it is not an excuse.
I have to agree with you unfortunately for me,probably I should have done few research first,I don't have the manual with the vfd and I thought the easiest way to understand what was going on was to simply ask to others with more knowledge and experience than me in that field,without people making questions this forum wouldn't have reasons to exist in first place,there is way and way to say things especially to a person that you don't know, people here is willing to help no matter how,because anyone at some stage of his life is been where I am now,no one is born knowing everything,if I'm not willing to help or I believe that a stupid question was made I don't go around the forum offending people freely for no reason,I don't disrespect someone only because he doesn't know something,i just wouldn't get involved in the conversation in first place,keep in mind this,if only half of the people on this forum would act as the genius who replied to me rest assured that this website would be closed within a couple of months because nobody's looking for information or for help would be willing even to consider the access to this forum,every day In my job I have to deal with people who doesn't have knowledge of thermodynamics or fluid dynamics and so on but I do my best in simple words trying to explain them the difference between a product rather than the other,but this is just matter of good manners and respect for the next,where I grow up if you're parents doesn't teach you how to respect the people rest assured that someone else does that but you'll learn in the hard way,in the case of this person it's clear that he never had that type of education and he feel protected because behind is PC but guess what? Not always is true

ulquiorra
Thermite is a bit of the forums nut Every site needs one and he earned his tittle
Put him on ignore or smile for his colorfull language And even sometimes he has something meaningfull to say
You as a newcommer should not try to settle this right (your right)

Peter

I want to thank you all,you have no idea how much i appreciate your help! I am a completely dumb when its about electric or electronic systems im good with mechanical stuff but not the electronic so just to better understand,that transformer doesnt allows me to switch the motor from 380 to 220 right?
so in detail what exactly does on the lathe? You are right on that one That transformer is just to power the coils of the relays
You do not need them relais and that transformer any more All the switching can be done on the VFD

second: if i find that im lucky enough to have the second type of motor like peter said i can change the wiring and using as 220 trifase and from there using a vfd to transform the trifase to a single phase for my 220 correct? You swap the motor to a input of 3phase 220volts instead of 380volts That is what you can do with a dual voltage motor No need for a transformer Then your VDF will change the single phase 220volts input to 3ph 220volts output That matches the motors need Then with the VFD you can change the frequency and therefore the speed
assuming that i can do this then i dont need anymore all the original switches,relay etc because i can control everything from the vfd panel am i right? Yes Perhaps you need a potmeter and or stop start pushbuttons depending the VFD and your needs tomorrow i will post more pictures of the motor and maybe one of you can help me to figure out what type of motor it is and whats the best way to proceed in order to use my lathe on a 220v circuit..many many thanks guys

Peter from Holland

Back