What's new
What's new

Are you being told the truth about Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beauty of scotti s request is we get a substantial reduction in both population and global warming ,due to the "nuclear winter " effect......maybe even the new ice age so many on this forum desire.
Entertainingly enough, when China does take serious measures to reduce its population, Scottl is the first one in line screeching about the evils of communism, how it will lead to demographic collapse, how the girl babies are all being aborted, how the end of the world is nigh and it's all the fault of them slant-eyed commnists, etc etc ...

You can please some of the people, some of the time ....

The Afghanistan thread reports that is closed, quelle surprise.
As the creator of this thread I am inviting all PM users to comment here.
I am not a user of Facebook, Reddit, Twitter etc.
So I am unable to verify for myself the content thereof.
I contribute to a Patriotic Website.
Which states that, today, pearls of Islamic wisdom [Also known as complete bollox] from the Taliban leader are available on Twitter.
Which states that Saint Donald Trump is still banned from Twitter!
God bless America.
God help Patriotic Americans eliminate their enemies, both home and abroad.

MMB,It must come as a surprise to you,but A/Stan is still there.....just under new management,is all.
Maybe, maybe not.
attachment.php

back on topic

The Afghanistan thread reports that is closed, quelle surprise.
As the creator of this thread I am inviting all PM users to comment here.

Well, it WAS a 100% political thread and while many such threads are tolerated even though they are against the rules a look at the last couple pages seemed as though t had degenerated to the usual insult fest.

Distraction. All distraction.
It's summer for most of us here and no one is dying from bugnasty....
Do Afghanistan shit to distract everyone.
Soon to be September flu season and people will start dying again.
Revert to Covid news....

Then the BIG SWITCHEROO!

Oh now you've done it, mentioned The Inconvenient Truth that upper respiratory pathogens are seasonal and this is not the season for coronaviruses. Must be some kind of conspiracy theory.

SeasonalDiseases.jpg

Why do we catch them in the winter months?
Vit D deficiency???

Early last spring there was some discussion of this on TV and several doctors said it was because Coronaviruses do not fare well under conditions of rising temperature and humidity along with increased sunlight.

That seems to have gone down the rabbit hole as "they" decided to extend the "pandemic" well past May. If it really is a Coronavirus we shouldn't see much of it again until December.

Early last spring there was some discussion of this on TV and several doctors said it was because Coronaviruses do not fare well under conditions of rising temperature and humidity along with increased sunlight.

That seems to have gone down the rabbit hole as "they" decided to extend the "pandemic" well past May. If it really is a Coronavirus we shouldn't see much of it again until December.
Once again you are full of it Even right away, someone with an IQ over five noticed that this coronavirus was not heat-sensitive the way dog and cat coronaviruses are. It spread quite happily in the southern hemisphere which was summertime, while in the north it was winter.

416 and 316 are both stainless. They behave quite differently tho. Your belief that "coronaviruses do this-n-that" is retarded. They aren't all the same, any more than every person from Ireland is the same.

"Well, Biden may have screwed the pooch on Afghanistan, and the Russian oil pipeline, and inflation, and the border crisis, and rampant crime, and gas prices, and election fraud, but…I’m sure we can trust him on Covid"
~James Woods

"Well, Biden may have screwed the pooch on Afghanistan, and the Russian oil pipeline, and inflation, and the border crisis, and rampant crime, and gas prices, and election fraud, but…I’m sure we can trust him on Covid"
~James Woods
So cute. James Woods can eat a giant turd, with corn ... Afghanistan has been going on for twenty years. Every dickwad president and congress since 2001 has flocked the pooch on that. Six months of Biden and it's over. Not that I think he's a hero, it was past time - twenty years past time - but you can't pin the blame for that brainless fuckup on him.

And you can't pin the blame for the exit on him either. He doesn't make the plans. There's generals who do that. They are stupid. We know that. They were stupid in 1975 and they are just as stupid today. Their "intelligence" is just as accurate now as it was in 1965, and they still can't get it through their granite skulls that no one anywhere likes to be invaded. It is not now and has never been "insurgents". Those are the people who live there. You have no friends, you have smiley-face two dollah whores, with the exact morals and community standing you'd expect.

The amazing part is how many people in the US go along with this crap, and even believe it. Trillions of dollars a year pissed away on making other people hate you, and you think that's wonderful, "thank you for your service." Service doing what, making the US Worldwide Public Enemy Number One ?

Fuck. It's amazing. Used to be a saying, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." But I guess y'all forgot the wisdom involved in learning from your mistakes.

So cute. James Woods can eat a giant turd, with corn ... Afghanistan has been going on for twenty years. Every dickwad president and congress since 2001 has flocked the pooch on that. Six months of Biden and it's over. Not that I think he's a hero, it was past time - twenty years past time - but you can't pin the blame for that brainless fuckup on him.

And you can't pin the blame for the exit on him either. He doesn't make the plans. There's generals who do that. They are stupid. We know that. They were stupid in 1975 and they are just as stupid today. Their "intelligence" is just as accurate now as it was in 1965, and they still can't get it through their granite skulls that no one anywhere likes to be invaded. It is not now and has never been "insurgents". Those are the people who live there. You have no friends, you have smiley-face two dollah whores, with the exact morals and community standing you'd expect.

The amazing part is how many people in the US go along with this crap, and even believe it. Trillions of dollars a year pissed away on making other people hate you, and you think that's wonderful, "thank you for your service." Service doing what, making the US Worldwide Public Enemy Number One ?

Fuck. It's amazing. Used to be a saying, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." But I guess y'all forgot the wisdom involved in learning from your mistakes.

Looks like the commie hates our troops as well as our country...shocking

~James Woods

There is nothing stopping you from volunteering your services, take the kids and grandkids, it will be a family vacation they will never forget!

There is nothing stopping you from volunteering your services, take the kids and grandkids, it will be a family vacation they will never forget!

I don't understand your statement, try making sense.
This was the quote you replied to: "Well, Biden may have screwed the pooch on Afghanistan, and the Russian oil pipeline, and inflation, and the border crisis, and rampant crime, and gas prices, and election fraud, but…I’m sure we can trust him on Covid"
~James Woods

Now read your reply and try to make sense out of it. Perhaps you replied to the wrong person/post

Ahhhh scott.. you make me realize that you fit the profile below:

052b68bbc1af0594444a245b569e4613.jpg

and some_days.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back