What's new
What's new

WTB: Bridgeport right hand table bracket

Pern; I have an end cap for a power feed, if that would work for you. I noticed that the picture shows a complete circle, I assume for a bearing. It is open on the bottom side for the body of the power feed.
I can post a picture if you like.
Bob

It's off a 1J bridgeport. Make me an offer

Josh
b0f99b2b728217177a9c257db610af9f.jpg

Sent from my rotary dial flip fone

Well that is what my 1986 BP operators & parts book states, 2 different part# for left and right! So who knows??

The right hand bracket has one free floating bearing, the left hand holds 2 bearings and is drilled and tapped for the 3 holes to capture the bearings. The left hand bracket can be on the left or the right, but the older right hand ones with no holes drilled or tapped cant go on the left without being drilled and tapped.

Jon

The right hand bracket has one free floating bearing, the left hand holds 2 bearings and is drilled and tapped for the 3 holes to capture the bearings. The left hand bracket can be on the left or the right, but the older right hand ones with no holes drilled or tapped cant go on the left without being drilled and tapped.

Jon
Not working on a BP, a Comet clone. I scored a ball screw set suited to clones, and tidbits like this are valuable. Next I'll seek a headless BP or clone, with the rear mount. Have two powered devices I'd like mounted in one place.
Some clowns disparage responses to old posts; but they'll buy a 100 year old Machinist's Handbook.
There is little, if any expiration date on information.

Back