What's new
What's new

OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice that behaviour is underlined? I wonder what that means.
Also your quote that Demon's thread is dying because people have stopped posting in it so Demon came back to give it some life. Have you noticed who one of the posters is? See post 255.

OK genius. Just to try to educate you the word behavior can also be spelled behaviour. It appears that the spelling of behaviour is used on Europe and also it is underlined here, not the spelling that I used of behavior.

Maybe you should repeat third grade. Again.

Leave it to the trump CULT MEMBERS to try to change how words are spelled. Got any Covfefe?

There, I fixed it for you to make it more accurate.

How funny, you post inaccuracies and lies, then insult those who point them out. You should have Jen Psaki's job.
You seem to seriously lack common sense or any business knowledge, but you are great at insulting people. The thinking someone who owns this site in it's current form comes here and plays mod is more than comical.

All comes down to politics for you, eh. Don't like that, don't live there. Your problem solved. Now find something else to complain about.

Rozen posts "All comes down to politics"...Rozen posts "Don't like that, don't live there" Now that's some funny shit! LMAO

Big B, Milland, Rozen all have had the attitude that if the person is a Republican/Trumper, or has not been vaccinated then the Darwin effect takes over. So, if auntie is a Dem and has been vaccinated oh well, that's how it goes---and if no vaccination and the off chance the lady trends conservative I'm sure Rozen, Milland, and Big B will feel vindicated and post the usual snarky remark.

You are projecting. I am sure everybody here is a human first and something else second. My humanity prevents me from being gleeful when someone suffers their own decisions.

Yes true he is and yet the many times B has done just as bad if not worse and include a small number of your ilk in that not all but several.

I have a friend who has died of the Covid in the past few weeks and had planned on relating details on the other thread. Besides the fact that he died I have decided not to elaborate and besides as many are doing today many times services are delayed during this pandemic.

I found out three days ago another friend is down with the Covid. When it rains it pours.

I think there should be civility regarding such things. Whatever political connection anyone has should be irrelevant unless it is a great wish to follow what the news media has hyped up for ratings and the capture of advertising dollars.

We are being largely played. They are like the politicians they follow a prepared script. Riling the citizens up is their aim.

Oh man, I was hoping your friend does not become a sad statistic. Really sorry for your loss. Hope your other friend does much better. Is he getting monoclonal antibodies? The sooner the better. It is a fuckin shame that the vaccine became such a hot button issue, Only your personal doctors should be listened to not idiot politicians. Trust me I know what your own PC doc will tell you.

How funny, you post inaccuracies and lies, then insult those who point them out. You should have Jen Psaki's job.
You seem to seriously lack common sense or any business knowledge, but you are great at insulting people. The thinking someone who owns this site in it's current form comes here and plays mod is more than comical.

A little FYI for the new guy. Milacron has been the owner of this site for the 12 years that I've been here and I haven't heard anything about him selling it. He did close a thread a few days ago as Milacron and he also goes by the username Admin5 but I'm sure that you have better information than I do. Why is it that when I google "stardard parts wisconsin" it comes up with a company name but not your given name?

This may come as a shock to you but some people use names other than their given names for business purposes. My shop is an llc but it isn't "Bill Bailey Machining".

You've also never been short of insults so put meet kettle.

Rozen posts "All comes down to politics"...Rozen posts "Don't like that, don't live there" Now that's some funny shit! LMAO

We can all read. You don't need to parrot every word that is posted here. Just because you are a trump parrot doesn't mean you need to do that here too.

Trust me I know what your own PC doc will tell you.

I've been going to the same doc for 21 years........He's awesome, I dread the day he retires.

I haven't seen him for almost two years. But I'm very sure that he would tell me to do what I'm comfortable with.

Any doctor that does different is a douche.

You are projecting. I am sure everybody here is a human first and something else second. My humanity prevents me from being gleeful when someone suffers their own decisions.

Your "humanity"-- Really? But yeah, I am also sure everybody here is a human....maybe.

We can all read. You don't need to parrot every word that is posted here. Just because you are a trump parrot doesn't mean you need to do that here too.

"Don't need to parrot every word"....you mean like this:

Originally Posted by Big B View Post
You can add this post to your list: trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult trump cult

A little FYI for the new guy. Milacron has been the owner of this site for the 12 years that I've been here and I haven't heard anything about him selling it. He did close a thread a few days ago as Milacron and he also goes by the username Admin5 but I'm sure that you have better information than I do. Why is it that when I google "stardard parts wisconsin" it comes up with a company name but not your given name?

This may come as a shock to you but some people use names other than their given names for business purposes. My shop is an llc but it isn't "Bill Bailey Machining".

You've also never been short of insults so put meet kettle.

You have a "shop"? If you do, prove it. Post the name of the LLC or else quit making things up.

I've been going to the same doc for 21 years........He's awesome, I dread the day he retires.

I haven't seen him for almost two years. But I'm very sure that he would tell me to do what I'm comfortable with.

Any doctor that does different is a douche.

"Do what I'm comfortable with"???

And you think that would be good advice?

FFS. No wonder there are so many obese & stupid people in the USA these days.

A doctor owes you HIS BEST MEDICAL ADVICE. If you're not comfortable hearing it, that's YOUR problem.

Sounds like you're another covid denier and vax refuser to me. Because that makes you 'comfortable'.

Well, it might - right up to when you need a hospital bed for WHATEVER reason, and there isn't one. Because they're all full of covid deniers.

PDW

Gorge is not the story, the story is the cops, Gorge was a victim...

If so, then there should have been a statue of a cop kneeling on the neck of a man!

We can argue about who exactly was Floyd being a victim of, but we can agree that a hero, he was not.
Raising a statue in his image unfortunately equates him with Martin Luther King for some people, which is just asinine!

#275 Micro Brain
"so put meet kettle"

The Demosthenes of the CommieDemo party!
I showed this to my goldfish.
She blew her breakfast all over the coffee table.
God bless Saint Donald, next leader of the USA.
God bless America, thank you, and your ancestors, for your assistance to the UK.

OK genius. Just to try to educate you the word behavior can also be spelled behaviour. It appears that the spelling of behaviour is used on Europe and also it is underlined here, not the spelling that I used of behavior.

Maybe you should repeat third grade. Again.

Leave it to the trump CULT MEMBERS to try to change how words are spelled. Got any Covfefe?

Are you saying that I'm not a Trump cult member? Does that make me better or worse than Barbter and Demon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back