What's new

OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.
political views
shit show
pathologically stupid
trump cult
Whoever had this post # in your pool just won a bag of box of dog shit.
shit show
I distinctly remember a certain one term president
Alternative facts and all.
trump the perpetual liar
truth is whatever they believe it to be.
Any facts they utter are usually by mistake
trump cult people
alternative facts
lies into truth
You trump cult members
your brain
I didn't expect you to understand that
Your imagination?
cult rallies
fox noise
cult leader
cult rally
trump cult
stolen election crowd
paid to troll
trump cult
food stamps
cult leader trump
trump cult members
conspiracy theory
fix stupid
trump cult peoples
cleansing of the human race
stupidity
trump cult members
Prison? Grave?
know the answer
Darwin's law
fox noise
republicans turn democratic
Getting under your snowflake skin
trump cult
knuckleheads
very stupid
trump cult
horse or sheep medicine
Darwin's law at work here
stupidity
one term president
shit show
enough sense
trump cult
world revolves around
think you know better
trump cult
shit show
alternative facts
trump cult
cult leader
your minds
cult leader
cult followers
you losers
lying cheating loser
stupid people
crazy lies
renders human brains useless
Not very smart
your imagination
crazy information
Keep dreaming though
fox noise viewers
unvacccingated people
chicken little
Suck it up buttercup
town drunk
trump cult
trump cult
shit show
anti-vaxers
death panel
The rational world is out there
My plan is working a treat
useless comments
CULT MEMBERS
obstinate child
Typical trump cult behavior
cult god trump
trump cult members
been here for a whole 5 months
children to yell at
Advirtising?
trump loves the uneducated.
OK genius
Maybe you should repeat third grade
trump CULT MEMBERS
I fixed it for you
put meet kettle
trump parrot

Not vaccinated in the eyes of the CDC. Rip

attachment.php

Microphone saved.
attachment.php

The last pick is funny about the bar codes. The paid speeches politicians make in between or after holding office should be illegal. They are tantamount to nothing but paying bribes for political influence. Hillary Clinton was getting $200k a pop, seriously what could companies like GE, Xerox, and Ebay learn from listening to a career politician speak, absolutely nothing.

I think B is quite capable to pull this off-starting his own popular thread. He is not Limey though that would require character. :ack2: His brethren would love the official partisanship of it all. Save the world B create your own storm and then get mad when it rains.

Demon is inviting you to prove that you and your ilk have a side and a clear intent and to prove that no one can take you on. How cute lots of cult talk jabbering and glib meaningless commentary. How could you go wrong (B)?

Hey B stretch your stuff whip up a Hurricane there Gumbie.:)

I think B is quite capable to pull this off-starting his own popular thread. He is not Limey though that would require character. :ack2: His brethren would love the official partisanship of it all. Save the world B create your own storm and then get mad when it rains.

Demon is inviting you to prove that you and your ilk have a side and a clear intent and to prove that no one can take you on. How cute lots of cult talk jabbering and glib meaningless commentary. How could you go wrong (B)?

Hey B stretch your stuff whip up a Hurricane there Gumbie.:)

Good point. Maybe the threads with political content could have a blue or red title/subject line.

Good point. Maybe the threads with political content could have a blue or red title/subject line.

Why complicate or red flag it. Keep it simple. It would be a relief to have a pressure valve with this stuff. Then each side can present a focused discussion. Good for the goose is good for the gander.

See keeping that in mind these are some fashion outfits which she may enjoy modeling.

That would be for Big Boop.

D9611A81-6EAD-4257-8AF8-87F7F2FA21ED.jpg

Good fashion sense wins friends and influences people B. They probably even have plus plus sizes.

Regarding the Covid. Another friend has tested positive. She is in the hospital now and not on a ventilator. Then also one of my sons tested positive and has lost his sense of smell and taste. His friends are posting videos of bacon cooking for him as torture.

His breathing is troublesome and will improve and worsen. He is not to the point of hospitalization fortunately as the hospitals are packed. He is fully vaccinated.

Regarding the Covid. Another friend has tested positive. She is in the hospital now and not on a ventilator. Then also one of my sons tested positive and has lost his sense of smell and taste. His friends are posting videos of bacon cooking for him as torture.

His breathing is troublesome and will improve and worsen. He is not to the point of hospitalization fortunately as the hospitals are packed. He is fully vaccinated.

Sorry to hear that, that sucks. The 3 vaccinated people who got sick I personally know, plus a handful of others I heard about on another website I go to only had mild to moderate symptoms, and I am pretty sure they were all older than your son. I wonder if the severity of a break through case varies by what brand shot a person got?

Sorry to hear that, that sucks. The 3 vaccinated people who got sick I personally know, plus a handful of others I heard about on another website I go to only had mild to moderate symptoms, and I am pretty sure they were all older than your son. I wonder if the severity of a break through case varies by what brand shot a person got?

I do not know if it varies. I do know effectiveness varies. Moderna is said the be good. They claim the virus will run through most of the remaning hosts around December. Supply lines are taxed so much people worry about Christmas presents.

The lady is a concern as I just had another friend die and here she is when the Covid cases are declining and she is sick and in the hospital. Her husband also my friend is likely frantic. I have not spoken to him directly as another good friend is closer to the situation and passes the info on. I do not want to call as I am sure there are enough calls now.

The last pick is funny about the bar codes. The paid speeches politicians make in between or after holding office should be illegal. They are tantamount to nothing but paying bribes for political influence. Hillary Clinton was getting $200k a pop, seriously what could companies like GE, Xerox, and Ebay learn from listening to a career politician speak, absolutely nothing.

I remember my dad bitching about ronnie raygun getting big money for speeches back in the day. So your mention of Hillary is pretty stupid and shows your extreme bias. You're probably jealous that you've never been able to get a woman that looks as good as she does and that isn't saying a whole lot.

That scares the shit out of me. Not for myself, but for family members and friends who chose to get the two jabs. Critics of the mRNA "vaccine" had suggested that in some cases, instead of helping the immune system fight the virus the artificial "antibodies" would actually help the virus evade the immune system, resulting in massive infection.

You might want to get your son to the doctor and get him put on the appropriate steroid therapy. Vaccinated young people have a problem with breakthrough Covid in that it tends to trigger a cytokine storm due to their age and efficient immune system.

I would not wait on this too much. Proper steroids will clear his lungs rapidly. If your regular doctor seems passive about this, find one that isn't.

Most of the Covid complications that I have heard about seem to be more caused by passive medical care than actual disease process.

That scares the shit out of me. Not for myself, but for family members and friends who chose to get the two jabs. Critics of the mRNA "vaccine" had suggested that in some cases, instead of helping the immune system fight the virus the artificial "antibodies" would actually help the virus evade the immune system, resulting in massive infection.

In addition to that I also suspect that it sort of short circuits the natural immune process so it in essence subdues the creation of a normal immune response and substitutes the synthetic immune response. This is why the vaccines appear to have a fairly rapid drop off in protection at the 6 month mark and this is also why natural immunity is appearing to last much longer and at level that does not appear to drop off very rapidly.

Our current one size fits everyone solution is not a very good approach. There are risk/reward ratios on both sides of the vaccinate/natural immunity equation. The older you are the higher the risk in attaining natural immunity. The younger you are the higher the risk in the vaccine causing immune hyper-active immune response.

I remember my dad bitching about ronnie raygun getting big money for speeches back in the day. So your mention of Hillary is pretty stupid and shows your extreme bias. You're probably jealous that you've never been able to get a woman that looks as good as she does and that isn't saying a whole lot.

Jesus man, get your glasses cleaned, or elevate your taste in trolls. Not even a 1 on the Alaskan scale.

download.jpeg

In addition to that I also suspect that it sort of short circuits the natural immune process so it in essence subdues the creation of a normal immune response and substitutes the synthetic immune response. This is why the vaccines appear to have a fairly rapid drop off in protection at the 6 month mark and this is also why natural immunity is appearing to last much longer and at level that does not appear to drop off very rapidly.

Our current one size fits everyone solution is not a very good approach. There are risk/reward ratios on both sides of the vaccinate/natural immunity equation. The older you are the higher the risk in attaining natural immunity. The younger you are the higher the risk in the vaccine causing immune hyper-active immune response.

I got involved in a discussion yesterday about "vaccine resisters". One fellow, a staunch Democrat, started the conversation by asking why some would give up jobs and careers rather than just submit. At one point he asked if these people would get the shots if Donald Trump told them to. He was rather shocked at the answers as he apparently believed, as some here do, that Trump supporters blindly follow him without question or thought.

One man, who had laboratory confirmed Covid earlier this year, said that since he already had antibodies he saw no reason to risk injection with what is essentially an experimental substance that might have as yet unknown effects on the human body. The first man also brought up "horse dewormer" and was surprised not only that several people knew it was unsafe for human consumption due to other additives specific to horses but also that the Ivermectin given to humans was a different formulation and closer to the version given to goats.

He also didn't understand that the Covid "vaccines" were radically different than the traditional vaccines most of us have taken that have been made using weakened or killed pathogens as far back as the centuries old smallpox vaccines. He was surprised when it was explained how the mRNA technology was supposed to work, and that the artificially created spike protein was different from any actual Coronavirus spike protein and its long term effects are still unknown.

He is a highly intelligent man and I am sure he is now aware that a lot more thought has been given to the pros and cons of refusal than what the media had him believing.

You might want to get your son to the doctor and get him put on the appropriate steroid therapy. Vaccinated young people have a problem with breakthrough Covid in that it tends to trigger a cytokine storm due to their age and efficient immune system.

I would not wait on this too much. Proper steroids will clear his lungs rapidly. If your regular doctor seems passive about this, find one that isn't.

Most of the Covid complications that I have heard about seem to be more caused by passive medical care than actual disease process.

Maybe this can help:
Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

I got involved in a discussion yesterday about "vaccine resisters". One fellow, a staunch Democrat, started the conversation by asking why some would give up jobs and careers rather than just submit. At one point he asked if these people would get the shots if Donald Trump told them to. He was rather shocked at the answers as he apparently believed, as some here do, that Trump supporters blindly follow him without question or thought.

One man, who had laboratory confirmed Covid earlier this year, said that since he already had antibodies he saw no reason to risk injection with what is essentially an experimental substance that might have as yet unknown effects on the human body. The first man also brought up "horse dewormer" and was surprised not only that several people knew it was unsafe for human consumption due to other additives specific to horses but also that the Ivermectin given to humans was a different formulation and closer to the version given to goats.

He also didn't understand that the Covid "vaccines" were radically different than the traditional vaccines most of us have taken that have been made using weakened or killed pathogens as far back as the centuries old smallpox vaccines. He was surprised when it was explained how the mRNA technology was supposed to work, and that the artificially created spike protein was different from any actual Coronavirus spike protein and its long term effects are still unknown.

He is a highly intelligent man and I am sure he is now aware that a lot more thought has been given to the pros and cons of refusal than what the media had him believing.

It is very interesting that India ended their Covid Delta spike with Ivermectin and Doxycycline. This was back in May with cooperation with WHO and CDC.

Neither one of these drugs is patented nor have any significant health risks when used with appropriate dosages. India passed out 500 million home kits in a matter of a few weeks and stopped the spread of Delta in a matter of weeks. Very low vaccination rate of the general population.

Here is an article that I came across from a rather unusual source for me. Note the dates of when CDC and WHO were doing their thing in India.

So Pfizer and Merk will come out with patented similar to and get paid a fortune.

India'''s Ivermectin Blackout: The Secret Revealed | ZeroHedge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back