What's new
What's new

OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas prices and record employment, compared to what, currently? If you call this success, I'd suggest you're overusing your MI medical weed card.

World by the balls/grab them by the pussy is apparently not a concept you can fathom. But you want to dry hump Hillary's leg, so there's that.

For the Nth time, sing us the praises of Joe, without using Trump as the comparison.

trump was the comparison though and he lost to a little old man who has a heart, something that your cult god trump knows nothing about. The best thing about Biden is that he isn't trump. He had an easy win running against a loser like trump.

trump was the comparison though and he lost to a little old man who has a heart, something that your cult god trump knows nothing about. The best thing about Biden is that he isn't trump. He had an easy win running against a loser like trump.

Enough heart to arm a terrorist organization with $80 billion in top of the line US military armaments and tech. How benevolent Potato Joe is.

How many times did sweetheart Joe run for the big chair before winning? What are his current polling numbers?

Most popular President ever, while chants of "Fuck Joe Biden" rattle through every major event in the USA.

And again, you can't speak Biden fluently without invoking Trump.

5f98890dfc415a47.png
Something wrong here.

A rousing welcome in Howell, Michigan for the MOST popular president ever with people lining the highway holding signs and chanting....

FUCK JOE BIDEN

Obviously, science ended for you at the fair.

Obviously you deny what is being done with all the different medications tried and used both here in the US and elsewhere. You and your ilk have discussed them extensively you dismiss them even being tried and used.

It is funny how what I said is categorized by you in this fashion because I was relating what has been happening all along. I suggested nor recommended any medical protocols in any way. I do not see much recommended treatments either by y’all because it might slow your melee down. The vaccines can not work fast enough because you guys have bullied most into balking for some time. How fitting to force mandates finally it must enhance your concept of personal freedom.

Your point “ Obviously, science ended for you at the fair” is a stand alone remark which is irrelevant to my point. I was promoting nothing. I just supplied a observation of reality. That you get riled up and implying that you may be scientific or rational is truely humorous. You just like fighting even when there is no enemy present. Where that is the case that there is no enemy you attack someone as if they attacked you freely and freely label them in your special manner.

“some people create their own storms and then get mad when it rains”
anonymous

Yalls Mode of operations. :)

Enough heart to arm a terrorist organization with $80 billion in top of the line US military armaments and tech. How benevolent Potato Joe is.

How many times did sweetheart Joe run for the big chair before winning? What are his current polling numbers?

Most popular President ever, while chants of "Fuck Joe Biden" rattle through every major event in the USA.

And again, you can't speak Biden fluently without invoking Trump.

I think you have to put "most popular president ever" in context. How many of the 80 million votes were anti Trump votes?

So tell me does all the people hooked on opioids deserve what is coming to them? I could have sworn that a lot of doctors that prescribed them said they were safe?

Safe "when used as directed". You are such a dumbass. Do you think that the people dying of opioid overdoses are using them as directed?

Sometimes the stupidity here is hard to comprehend.

You may not believe this but you can die of taking too many aspirin or eating too much table salt at one time.

38fe021ca447663d.jpeg

Stop to think. There are options that will make you stronger.

Nope. Not a soul has ever said a word about doing things that are good for your general health. Although I've read it in these last two shit show threads dozens of times. But keep deluding yourself into thinking that no one has ever mentioned it. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

A rousing welcome in Howell, Michigan for the MOST popular president ever with people lining the highway holding signs and chanting....

FUCK JOE BIDEN

Don't these people have jobs? Probably not. They are too busy trying to prop up their cult god trump. Fuck trump. There, now we're even.

"The FDA-approved COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the
FDA-authorized Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine under Emergency Use
Authorization (EUA) have the same formulation and can be used interchangeably
to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series. [1]"

Seems the FDA makes a distinction between the two. But Hey! Shoot your self full if you want.

Even your excerpt says it is the same formulation. the distinction is in the stage of approval and the stupid marketing name. Meanwhile, ivermectin is not FDA approved for treating COVID, How is that not a distinction for you?

I had the Moderna vaccine.

Don't these people have jobs? Probably not. They are too busy trying to prop up their cult god trump. Fuck trump. There, now were even.

No we are not even...not even close. Get back to us when you can show hundreds, or even thousands chanting. FUCK JOE BIDEN. Get used to it. The World is laughing at dumb ass Joe.

In fact many of those criminals were pardoned by the next adminstration. That was a travesty and in fact many of them (poindexter, elliot abrams) came back to life during trumps administration.

Oh look, Jollie Ollie was actually arrested, his mug shot is included here:

Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia

(oh that's interesting: I never knew that ronnie was 25th amendmented)

There was contempt for the law passed in Congress which made fighting unabashed murderous Communism in Nicaragua against the law. Not saying they were right just that they did not follow the law. They felt they were above it. At least there is that. It is not like supporting anti communist was a new thing as we are vested in that kind of thing since Korea.

Safe "when used as directed". You are such a dumbass. Do you think that the people dying of opioid overdoses are using them as directed?

Sometimes the stupidity here is hard to comprehend.

You may not believe this but you can die of taking too many aspirin or eating too much table salt at one time.

No they are not even safe taken as directed. The stories of the blowback are everywhere. They are documented even in trials as these people turned to the street to treat chronic pain after they were cut back and cut off. Pressure was on the industry of reputable pain doctors to produce reductions and they did.

Some of these people became criminals in addition to being just users because they required money to buy their heroin or whatever. They got to meet police and be incarcerated too. No surprise there. Several in Baltimore testified against a group of rogue police who robbed them and other drug dealers as part of their scene.

Many gave testimony against them and were given immunity to testify and gave their stories of being in pain management then getting kicked out and then they turned to street drugs for pain relief many having to deal them in the process.

This is part of the mess and toll of these kinds of things it is sad but true. The hard core criminals never missed a beat and their profits are sky high now.

Here is a good one. New Hampshire representative Ken Weyler,
An email from the legislator contained a 52-page “report” with disinformation on COVID-19, including claims that “unknown, octopus-like creatures are being injected into millions of children worldwide.”

The report also made claims that 5G technology had somehow been inserted into the vaccine to control people’s thoughts and called the pope and others “at the top” of the Roman Catholic Church “satanists” and “luciferans” for backing public health measures. The report additionally made the wild suggestion that the babies of vaccinated parents in Mexico were “transhuman”—born with “pitch-black eyes” and undergoing accelerated aging.

It just gets better every day.

Here is a good one. New Hampshire representative Ken Weyler,
An email from the legislator contained a 52-page “report” with disinformation on COVID-19, including claims that “unknown, octopus-like creatures are being injected into millions of children worldwide.”

The report also made claims that 5G technology had somehow been inserted into the vaccine to control people’s thoughts and called the pope and others “at the top” of the Roman Catholic Church “satanists” and “luciferans” for backing public health measures. The report additionally made the wild suggestion that the babies of vaccinated parents in Mexico were “transhuman”—born with “pitch-black eyes” and undergoing accelerated aging.

It just gets better every day.

Graduated from M.I.T.--- From New Hampshire.

GOBO,
I saw that yesterday and thought about posting something.
DalmationGirl hit on the answer to why this stuff keeps coming up. Several months ago she pointed out that much of the crazy misinformation about the US vaccines comes from Russia. They want other countries to be afraid of them and take the Sputnik 5 instead. Part of their goal to increase their influence around the world. Made sense back then and more so today.
In case all this is getting you down maybe a couple of jokes will help.

In the past I have compared politicians to blind squirrels, every now and then they find a nut, but most of the time they bring junk back to the nest. Could be rocks, lost buttons, or deer and rabbit droppings.
In the south Texas heat even sighted squirrels have it tough,
It was so hot the other day:
Squirrels were picking up nuts with a pot holder.

Changing gears

"If sad eat a cookie.
If still sad talk to a doctor. It sounds serious."
Cookie Monster

October 1st was national home made cookie day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back