What's new
What's new

OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, ignoring all your thoughts thinking it's wild and will not happen....

If you look at patents, and how graphene oxide can interact with various electronic frequencies, data is out there.
And there's vids also out there where docs are adamant that graphene is in the jabs.

Transhuman - Schwab (who is leader of the WEF, who have the contract from the UN to implement Agenda 2030), gets all giddy when talking about it. There's plenty of sound bikes on twatter of him talking about it.
A quick search found this - although he doesn't say it by name, he does say "changes will be digital, physical, nano technology and also biological"
What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution? by Prof Klaus Schwab - YouTube

Accelerated aging - I am reading some research (senescence) suggesting that the SPIKE does this to the body?

Okay, lets say mind control and magnetic human bodies is all possible. How do you explain the teeny, tiny, widdle, bitty octopi?

No idea whatsoever.

I have seen vids allegedly showing graphene oxide and a magnet having affects on it where it links/chains up.

Also vids where Docs are showing metalic pins in there - from 10 to 100 microns long (1/2 a thou, to 4 thou) - double pointed so it looks like a needle.

I've also seen vids where they say it's "morgellons" in there - it looks very small object that moves on its own.

All of this....and they're adamant that it is in all 4x manufacturers separate vials, if FOD, it should obviously warrant immediate investigation.
Same as if it's by design too....

Biggest issue with all of this that I see, is that DARPA is heavily linked to patents and funding too.
Lots of things sound "scifi", but actually don't appear to be....

It seems like it would be simple enough to obtain a vial and look at it under magnification. Almost any person administering the vaccine could probably access a microscope and take a look. Why aren't there tens of thousands of Doctors and other health care workers shouting the truth out of the windows? That is not happening. All you have is a relatively small handful of self professed experts. Hell, if you yourself wanted to check it out, I bet that if you asked a doctor to let you look at a vial yourself, they would let you. All for the sake of convincing someone of the facts.

No idea whatsoever.

I have seen vids allegedly showing graphene oxide and a magnet having affects on it where it links/chains up.

Also vids where Docs are showing metalic pins in there - from 10 to 100 microns long (1/2 a thou, to 4 thou) - double pointed so it looks like a needle.

I've also seen vids where they say it's "morgellons" in there - it looks very small object that moves on its own.

All of this....and they're adamant that it is in all 4x manufacturers separate vials, if FOD, it should obviously warrant immediate investigation.
Same as if it's by design too....

Biggest issue with all of this that I see, is that DARPA is heavily linked to patents and funding too.
Lots of things sound "scifi", but actually don't appear to be....

You sure that stuff is not Russian disinformation? I saw the videos where the coin looking thing stuck to some guys arm. I know that was a magicians trick or something because I work in a machine shop and nothing stuck to me the next day or any day afterwards. Now an electron microscope that is needed to detect pins and needle lining up when magnetized. Since you or I do not have one of those things in our back pocket, we can not disprove it. Still do not believe it, grahene or graphene oxide are not in the Moderna, J&J or Physer vaxs. Mogellans, is that something from Star Trek?

Good grief , Charlie Brown.

Evidently someone in Spain adjusted the stainless rollers on a machine that installed the seals on some Moderna vials and introduced some stainless contamination in vaccine sent to Japan. Industrial mistake and we know they happen don't we? A lot of us machinists have stainless contamination under our skins. We would be better off without it but it does not kill very many of us.

the babies of vaccinated parents in Mexico were “transhuman”—born with “pitch-black eyes” and undergoing accelerated aging.

Mexican babies being born with dark eyes and dark hair, both! It must be an anti Trump conspiracy. Next thing you know most Mexicans will have dark eyes and dark hair, just like those asians who invented the virus, uh oh I mean vaccine don't I? I will have to ask my Don to make sure what I believe.
Next thing you know they will saying that in unmasked and unvaccinated Sweden there are lots of babies being born with blue eyes and blonde hair.
Bill D.

It just gets better every day.[/QUOTE]

No connection necessary. A 50 year lady with following who airs an outside opinion is ripe as anyone for the insult mo, so here starts the celebration, no doubt hoping for the 0.1% mic drop outcome.

With some of the fantasist stuff straight from Q of your travelling companions I'd assumed that would be a good fit. :D The suppressed secret covid video you posted a while back, from the same source that also deals with chemtrails, flat earth theories and neo nazi sympathies, hmmm, I'd have to say outside opinion would be a fairly generous description!

Still waiting for the blood pledge trope and a bit of kiddie adrenochrome if you could oblige too.

"As Covid-19 deaths of 2021 surpass those of 2020, media that once blamed Trump for every single one now strangely silent"

Somethings seem to go un-noted.

91045a91a9e1d811.jpeg

political views
shit show
pathologically stupid
trump cult
Whoever had this post # in your pool just won a bag of box of dog shit.
shit show
I distinctly remember a certain one term president
Alternative facts and all.
trump the perpetual liar
truth is whatever they believe it to be.
Any facts they utter are usually by mistake
trump cult people
alternative facts
lies into truth
You trump cult members
your brain
I didn't expect you to understand that
Your imagination?
cult rallies
fox noise
cult leader
cult rally
trump cult
stolen election crowd
paid to troll
trump cult
food stamps
cult leader trump
trump cult members
conspiracy theory
fix stupid
trump cult peoples
cleansing of the human race
stupidity
trump cult members
Prison? Grave?
know the answer
Darwin's law
fox noise
republicans turn democratic
Getting under your snowflake skin
trump cult
knuckleheads
very stupid
trump cult
horse or sheep medicine
Darwin's law at work here
stupidity
one term president
shit show
enough sense
trump cult
world revolves around
think you know better
trump cult
shit show
alternative facts
trump cult
cult leader
your minds
cult leader
cult followers
you losers
lying cheating loser
stupid people
crazy lies
renders human brains useless
Not very smart
your imagination
crazy information
Keep dreaming though
fox noise viewers
unvacccingated people
chicken little
Suck it up buttercup
town drunk
trump cult
trump cult
shit show
anti-vaxers
death panel
The rational world is out there
My plan is working a treat
useless comments
CULT MEMBERS
obstinate child
Typical trump cult behavior
cult god trump
trump cult members
been here for a whole 5 months
children to yell at
Advirtising?
trump loves the uneducated.
OK genius
Maybe you should repeat third grade
trump CULT MEMBERS
I fixed it for you
put meet kettle
trump parrot
alex jones
your extreme bias
You're probably jealous
republitard
piece of shit
wannabe dictators
Qanon enthusiasts
anti-vax/mask
trump cult members
Stop deluding yourself
piece of garbage
cult members
trump cult members
fuck Joe Biden
go back to dogs
cult leader
Those imaginary people
Horse-paste
trump cult
your cult
You are such a dumbass
stupidity
shit show
stupidity knows
Don't these people have jobs?
Fuck trump
you are a liar
fantasist stuff
straight from Q
chemtrails
flat earth theories
neo nazi sympathies
kiddie adrenochrome
lunatic fringe

attachment.php

With some of the fantasist stuff straight from Q of your travelling companions I'd assumed that would be a good fit. :D The suppressed secret covid video you posted a while back, from the same source that also deals with chemtrails, flat earth theories and neo nazi sympathies, hmmm, I'd have to say outside opinion would be a fairly generous description!

Still waiting for the blood pledge trope and a bit of kiddie adrenochrome if you could oblige too.

Sorry Bill, the only things I know about blood is that its red, and according to Lloyds Pharmacy mine has antibodies in it, its one of those outside right wing racist covid denying opinion things.

As always, thanks for your smear on my view :cloud9:
attachment.php

Morning!
Which means you can open your eyes....

2020: People were called crazy conspiracy theorists for saying people could be banned from travel based on their medical status.

2021: Canada is banning people from traveling by plane and train within the country based on their medical status.

That is ok some of them would ban their dead Grandparents if they got a wild hair.

260 days of Shit-For-Brains Biden in charge and despite the use of intimidation to get vaccinated, according to the CDC less than 56% of Americans are fully vaccinated. Of course no one knows how many tens of thousands of un-vaccinated Biden has allowed into the country illegally. (The new name given to Fort McCoy in Wisconsin is "Little Kabul")
Now...The CDC is tracking booster shot numbers which of course means the original vaccinations are wearing off or not effective.
What a Democrat cluster flock this has become. CDC COVID Data Tracker

"As Covid-19 deaths of 2021 surpass those of 2020, media that once blamed Trump for every single one now strangely silent"

Somethings seem to go un-noted.

91045a91a9e1d811.jpeg

It's still the trump virus. Maybe if trump hadn't lied to us and treated it like a common cold for months we would be better off today.

Biden 38% approval, Joe has completely failed the covid response.

No way, get with the program, it is all the "Delta variant's fault." It is crazy these days how because of politics and the like no one wants to own anything, lie, blame and deflect. Damn near 2 years in, other than vaccines that obviously lessen the impact of the virus, we are in the same boat.

It's still the trump virus. Maybe if trump hadn't lied to us and treated it like a common cold for months we would be better off today.

We have a ventriloquist dummy for a president, his name is Joe Biden, but keep deflecting, it is the way of Democrats, they don't own anything.

Each weekend at events throughout the United States citizens by the tens of thousands chant "FUCK JOE BIDEN". Dementia Joe's approval rating is down to 38%. The Biden Adminstration is a failure of epic proportions.

No way, get with the program, it is all the "Delta variant's fault." It is crazy these days how because of politics and the like no one wants to own anything, lie, blame and deflect. Damn near 2 years in, other than vaccines that obviously lessen the impact of the virus, we are in the same boat.

2 years in and the U.S. Gov't has not disclosed the circumstances and who was involved in the release of covid. Biden and Fauci have thier best people working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back