What's new
What's new

OT:- 68,195,851 UK Covid-19 Survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EO is not tied to the reconciliation bill, it is standing on its own, has the legal basis in the citations I provided.

Funding and staffing is financed through Congress and currently OSHA is very understaffed and must implement Emergency measures to better implement a EO. They are short handed and during covid have not been able to collect fines levied against companies for Covid violations. They are pinched.

What you can have happen D is that you feel excited that they are getting involved and you cheer them on. What often happens is that when they show up they will often be a lot of trouble for people. In fact though you feel supportive it will not matter if there be anything which they wish to fine you over.

This has a ebb and flow. There have been many complaints about the fines. They feel they are overkill and are tied to some kinds of quotas. It is just how people can feel about it. Someone needs to help out.

By extension the problem becomes that in addition the States and local government could implement and enforce their own measures with fines and all too. Since the feds did it they might be very open to that. After all the fines will just go into the competent hands of local and state government right?

Money a lot is raised in various ways and the ultra rich most often are never effected.

I personally know a few people who live the Christian life that I could get on board with but way too many are using religion to shield them from wrongdoings or just to fit in. Screw people all week and get forgiven on Sunday only to start doing it again on Monday. Catholic clergy molesting children and getting away with it. I guess it all comes down to moderation and even with religion if people get too fanatical about it we can't expect a good outcome from it.

And I don't mind people exercising their right to be religious. I just don't want them pushing it on the rest of us.

Valid concerns. Those church members do not like those things clearly. They busted down the walls with police. That is how it goes.

yeah, 1 full Q vs 4 years, let me explain it....wait why bother, you won't listen anyway.

We have nothing in common so don't really care whether you accept anything I post as I find your posts quite flawed. Impasse--just the way the Gov't operates.

Funding and staffing is financed through Congress and currently OSHA is very understaffed and must implement Emergency measures to better implement a EO. They are short handed and during covid have not been able to collect fines levied against companies for Covid violations. They are pinched.

What you can have happen D is that you feel excited that they are getting involved and you cheer them on. What often happens is that when they show up they will often be a lot of trouble for people. In fact though you feel supportive it will not matter if there be anything which they wish to fine you over.

This has a ebb and flow. There have been many complaints about the fines. They feel they are overkill and are tied to some kinds of quotas. It is just how people can feel about it. Someone needs to help out.

By extension the problem becomes that in addition the States and local government could implement and enforce their own measures with fines and all too. Since the feds did it they might be very open to that. After all the fines will just go into the competent hands of local and state government right?

Money a lot is raised in various ways and the ultra rich most often are never effected.

Good post...And quite accurate in that OSHA is hard pressed in performing thier current mission. It's been noted in other articles that enforcing Biden's mandates will embroil OSHA in massive litigation. It was stated OSHA's record in winning litigation is dismal at best. There are also questions regarding Biden's EO surviving court challenges.

EDIT Keep in mind there are areas where OSHA has no jurisdiction such as some or all airline operations with FAA the lead.

That's it?

That was pretty much all I heard from the trump cult members when their cult leader was president. I'd ask about him bragging about grabbing women by the pussy, his many bankruptcies, his multiple cheating on all three of his wives and all I'd hear is that "my investments are doing great". Why should it be any different with Biden? And we are out of Afghanistan now so no more war spending there.

That was pretty much all I heard from the trump cult members when their cult leader was president. I'd ask about him bragging about grabbing women by the pussy, his many bankruptcies, his multiple cheating on all three of his wives and all I'd hear is that "my investments are doing great". Why should it be any different with Biden? And we are out of Afghanistan now so no more war spending there.

This is the swamps smear campaign.

The latest as there is so much material to bring up in comparison. The Biden admin wishes to stop ICE raids on companies who hire illegal aliens. Mayorkus the straight faced denier is ready to stop those raids.

I am sure they do not check their vaccination status either because it does not seem to be important much at the border either.

DHS secretary orders ICE to halt mass raids on immigrants' workplaces : NPR

Oh and border wall. Yes a virtual one is sufficient as it mixes very well with the admins immigration goals. It seems that virtual vaccinations could solve the vaccination push also. :)

Just my opinion which obviously is very flawed as many on PM point out....As long as Joe Biden's decisions meet your expectations and you can honestly say your better off now than under Trump--fine by me. Probably nothing more than a case of my expectations differ from yours.

J....As long as Joe Biden's decisions meet your expectations and you can honestly say your better off now than under Trump--fine by me. ....

Which would put him greatly at odds with the obvious title of this (yet again) thread which is: "Orange one GREAT, Biden sucks. " Most of the posters here have a distinctly orange-tinged brown nose.

Several of you fellows have tired of these threads. Demon was attempting to politely remind y’all to try to be grateful Americans and accept the victory of Biden/Harris.

I know it is kind of hard as most any of you fellows would have done a much better job than these witless and thick headed turd collectors that are running things now. Yes right even “ dumbkoffs” would be a improvement.

Plenty of insanity in the trump cult.

Seriously B I hope you win big in Vegas. That way you can hire a public relations professional to handle your posts. Not to mention the highly effective psychiatrist psychologist and counselors to boot.

It would put you in a higher tax bracket but no problem right? :) At least they are wearing masks. Since it is sin city the gamblers will not be wearing masks near as much while gambling you will notice. Poker players especially.

Several of you fellows have tired of these threads. Demon was attempting to politely remind y’all to try to be grateful Americans and accept the victory of Biden/Harris.

I know it is kind of hard as most any of you fellows would have done a much better job than these witless and thick headed turd collectors that are running things now. Yes right even “ dumbkoffs” would be a improvement.

So, apparently you are not one of the ones who are a grateful American because you just mocked them.

I can't be grateful for the freedoms me and my family enjoy by birthright based upon liberty and anti-coercive sentiment, and at the same time be spiteful when most of them are being challenged by authoritarian rule? Seems more like a regime than an administration at this point

I can't be grateful for the freedoms me and my family enjoy by birthright based upon liberty and anti-coercive sentiment, and at the same time be spiteful when most of them are being challenged by authoritarian rule? Seems more like a regime than an administration at this point

Did you have a point?

Insanity.

Does seem to be an obsession with Australia and Sky News verging on insanity between you pair I'd agree.

Under 2 dozen ICU beds in a territory larger than the entire UK, with a third of the population indigenous and vulnerable....prudent to keep the already negligible cases at bay I'd say. ;)

Barbter's twitter knucklehead source with "transcripts" of the NSW supreme court expert testimony the other week......situation normal, totally bogus and refuted as expected, ho-hum.

Following that up with foreign election analysis from a politician 12,000km away seems logical. If you care to follow his sound dietary advice, I'm sure you too could crack the 400lbs mark like him.

Supposedly around 175k orphaned kids in the US so far, maybe something useful for you pair to do instead and research that locally?

Does seem to be an obsession with Australia and Sky News verging on insanity between you pair I'd agree.

Under 2 dozen ICU beds in a territory larger than the entire UK, with a third of the population indigenous and vulnerable....prudent to keep the already negligible cases at bay I'd say. ;)

Barbter's twitter knucklehead source with "transcripts" of the NSW supreme court expert testimony the other week......situation normal, totally bogus and refuted as expected, ho-hum.

Following that up with foreign election analysis from a politician 12,000km away seems logical. If you care to follow his sound dietary advice, I'm sure you too could crack the 400lbs mark like him.

Supposedly around 175k orphaned kids in the US so far, maybe something useful for you pair to do instead and research that locally?

Are you and all your family scientists? Only reason I ask is that Aussies always start thier posts education signalling.

Are you and all your family scientists? Only reason I ask is that Aussies always start thier posts education signalling.

United States COVID: 45,546,217 Cases and 739,762 Deaths - Worldometer

Canada COVID: 1,670,240 Cases and 28,367 Deaths - Worldometer

Don't need much of an education to understand those figures. Still beyond you & your ilk to join the dots though.

But - it makes no difference if you're in denial or simply terrified of being injected with <insert selected paranoiac fear here>. The covid virus is what it is and does what it does.

Idaho declares statewide hospital resource crisis amid Covid surge

Shrug. A million dead before Christmas? We'll see. Sooner or later you deniers *will* get with the data. Or become part of it.

PDW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back