What's new
What's new

Differences between mast profiles

Kaang

Plastic
I have question about mast profiles.There are four profiles related to masts, I am thinking of using u profile or h profile in my project, but I have no information about their differences. I would appreciate it if you could inform me about the differences between J type , U type , H type and Toyota type mast profiles.

Images of the profiles are attached below.

Ekran Alıntısı.jpg

I have question about mast profiles.There are four profiles related to masts, I am thinking of using u profile or h profile in my project, but I have no information about their differences. I would appreciate it if you could inform me about the differences between J type , U type , H type and Toyota type mast profiles.

Images of the profiles are attached below.

View attachment 335559

Are you able to purchase those ?
I always heard those profiles were custom rolled for the lift truck manufs.

We are thinking to buy whole mast system, but like i said i gotta know the differences

We are thinking to buy whole mast system, but like i said i gotta know the differences

If your buying the "whole system" then simply LOOK at the "whole system".

Each has it's strengths & weakness's.

Don't try to Micro design the mast yourself.

Thats my question actually i want to know strengths and weaknesses about mast profiles

This is a type of unanswerable question. Say you have concept A and concept B. If you have a well-designed, well-made and well-maintained example of Concept A, it will be better than a poorly done and maintained example of B. But get the details of B better, and compare it to a sloppy A, then B is better.

All the styles work. For you, does "better" mean cheaper to manufacture in a given quantity for a given nominal load? Does it mean lowest lifecycle cost for the end-user? Absolute longest life? Minimum weight per capacity? Are you buying a forklift, or designing one?

Im trying to design one but no idea about how to choose right mast profile

Back