What's new
What's new

Don't Forget Your Annual FLU Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, everyone knows that the best place to get medical advice is on a machinists' website. Those machininsts are a bunch real good healers. Why some of them even know DOCTORS who tell them the inside dope! Wow!

Denis

Yah well... I get emails from more than one country asking for review of Medical Advice and prescriptions.

I DO the G-D research. Send back a "to do' list of what questions need addressed, or what needs corrected to current peer-reviewed work and proven data.

Complacent practitioners with Medical Degrees .. who have let their understanding lag, some of them MANY years past the expiry date of their plan arrogantly push back:

"Are you practicing medicine?"

No, Pilgrim. Simply pointing out that you SHOULD be .... and have not been .

Folks go and find a smarter Doctor who HAS kept-current.

Wuddn' yah know it? Far the better researcher has found another acorn.

Not because the Doc is lazy.

Because (s)he is too BUSY with the realities of their JOB.

And has a far broader SCOPE to try to keep up with ... than a researcher focused on ONE tiny subset at each go and far more time to focus exclusively ON it.

Simple math.

So they get more appropriate treatment.
Are subjected to fewer obsolete mistakes.
Live healthier lives.

I'm good with those averages.

Very!

Last edited:
Got my third shot of Pfizer last week, and my annual flu shot, plus I've been vaccinated for MMR, Tetanus, Hepatitis A & B, Typhoid Fever, Pneumonia and Shingles.

I've had enough medical issues the past couple of years that I don't want to mess with ANY of this shit.

I do respect an individual's right not to be vaccinated, but when they do get sick they should stay home and die there instead of clogging up the hospitals keeping others from getting the treatment they need and deserve.

Last edited:
Got my third shot of Pfizer last week, and my annual flu shot, plus I've been vaccinated for MMR, Tetanus, Hepatitis A & B, Typhoid Fever, Pneumonia and Shingles.

I've had enough medical issues the past couple of years that I don't want to mess with ANY of this shit.

I do respect an individual's right not to be vaccinated, I just wish that when they do get sick that they'd stay home and die there instead of clogging up the hospitals preventing others from getting the treatment they need and deserve.

Fair enough.

We who DO die to-home ...by staying the f**k away from hospitals filled with all you career unhealthy folk ... are most pleased to avoid your expensive cesspools.

What's to argue about? Why life expectancy is DROPPING in the USA?

Y'all spend a fortune to die young playing at your healthscare "hobby".

We chase OTHER interests, save the money, and live longer and happier lives.

Can't change your DNA. Primary code. Or the second, "multiplier" coding.
There may be more. We are still but amateur infants at understanding it, after all.

One has to learn how to manage it. As it was engineered to BE "managed".
Under firm command.

ELSE NOT.

How did you THINK we managed the first four and a half billion years ... before even inventing any sort of "doctor" other than our own selves.. guided by the example of our own family's wiser 'elders'?

Other guy's DNA isn't the same as yours has tailored itself to be.

No worries, I cannot spell for shit in any language... a good thing that there are computers that do that well.

Well, yazz.

Here it is:

Gujarati: શિટ માટે

Pashto: د شیټ لپاره

You can do the rest.... wants encoding set to UTF-8 and bidirectional character sets optioned ON.. of course.

Might store them as two-key macros?

Then you can spell "for shit" .... in many languages.

Not gonna even ASK "why would you want to do?".

TDS byproduct, mayhap?

No foul.

Ever' body has to be good at SOMETHNG.

:D

Well, yazz.

Here it is:

Gujarati: શિટ માટે

Pashto: د شیټ لپاره

You can do the rest.... wants encoding set to UTF-8 and bidirectional character sets optioned ON.. of course.

Might store them as two-key macros?

Then you can spell "for shit" .... in many languages.

Not gonna even ASK "why would you want to do?".

TDS byproduct, mayhap?

No foul.

Ever' body has to be good at SOMETHNG.

Glad to see you can google translate for shit

A year and 1/2 ago I mentioned that of the several hundred viruses that cause what is called the "common cold" a number are corona viruses. These corona viral colds are the ones that produce no lasting immunity. Other colds will produce lifetime immunity and you will never get them again. This covid thing can be so hard on the system the second and third infections wreck even more damage than the first.

I too have wondered if these 2 mRNA vaccines would give immunity to other corona viruses. Besides the colds you mentioned cattle get a number of corona viruses. There are a lot of them out there. This new omicron variant is supposed to be the result of someone catching a corona cold and covid 19 at the same time, one cell with both viral agents and an exchange of genetic material happened.

That may account for the J&J not protecting for long. As I understand it, it is a more traditional vaccine, rather than one based on a common characteristic of many coronaviruses.

The problem may go away with time.... it's a poor plan for a parasite (a virus is one) to kill the host too much of the time. That leads to a transmission factor under 1.0, and the virus dying out. Mostly they seem to get less deadly over time, because ones that do not just cannot survive well, unless there is another animal that they do NOT kill. Apparently Ebola does not kill all monkeys, for instance, so there is a reservoir. Covid seems to be adapted for humans, although some animals can get it. Cats can, dunno about dogs. A number of zoo tigers have had covid, including one here.

...Covid seems to be adapted for humans, although some animals can get it. Cats can, dunno about dogs. A number of zoo tigers have had covid, including one here.

Damn. That's scary.

Ever it gets into BATS?

The insect population of the planet could get reeeeeeeaaaaaalllllly troublesome!

But yer right.

Historically, both of Syphilis and Bubonic Plague went through that cycle of evolution to milder forms that spread first, damaged or killed the host/vector only later ... if at all.

Welll. could be onta summick?

'Spose it's a trap?

Sami said he ain't FROM the Broads, just TO them.

Wuddn' be surprised a Somerset lad wud beat Cancer, beat Covid, beat Flu, find out he was badly poxed, and eventually step in front of a Leyland Titan....

... just so it could be said of 'im that 'e 'ad never been ill a day in his life!

Don't ASK where I got the idea...

I do respect an individual's right not to be vaccinated, I just wish that when they do get sick that they'd stay home and die there instead of clogging up the hospitals preventing others from getting the treatment they need and deserve.

Nice, did the booster bring out that ugly? You feel same towards 500lb perma eaters 'clogging up the hospitals'?
I also respect an individuals right to have/not have the jab, but in either case, if/when they/you get Covid, I wish all an easy trip and speedy recovery.

----------------------------------------------

Daughters buddy and her bf got the booster just before Christmas, she was rough for a couple o days after but recovered for the big day. Both her and bf tested positive for Covid as of yesterday.

I had the sniffles for 3 days odd over Christmas, at the worst point 5/10 cold symptoms and fatigue. Two negative LF tests suggest it wasn't the much dreaded Rona reinfection. Had a great time with the family though, felt a bit more special than norms in the current climate.

"Why blame CHINA when you got exactly what you paid for?"
she did not give you a god dam thing you payed her for it !and about con-man Dr. Mengele/Fauci death form 1000 cuts would be to good for him

Would you please reconsider your tendency towards describing or wishing acts of violence against people? If this is truly how you think then you're a very ill man, and I hope someone close to you can help with seeking treatment.

I'm not joking. You write like a psychopath, or someone deeply in the grips of dementia.

Would you please reconsider your tendency towards describing or wishing acts of violence against people? If this is truly how you think then you're a very ill man, and I hope someone close to you can help with seeking treatment.

I'm not joking. You write like a psychopath, or someone deeply in the grips of dementia.

I know its Christmas an all but how's about you fuck off with angel act and seek your own help. Lord knows you need it.
attachment.php

...Why life expectancy is DROPPING in the USA?

Compared with what? Other countries with national healthcare? Move along nothing to see here.

Not to mention the rising infant mortality rate. See above. Every bastosocyist is a gift from god and needs to be cherished and saved. Until it pops out of the womb and then it's just a welfare person sucking off the taxpayers teat.

Respect for others

I've just scanned through this thread quickly this morning.
There are obviously two camps, one that writes with reason and respect, one that does not.
There is an exception though.
Limy-Sami has every reason to respond the way he did to that one most disgraceful comment directed at him.

This virus frightens me; I don't think I would do very well with it. It seems that the majority of those dying today have not had the vaccine. There seems to be very low risk of complications from the vaccine, whereas the virus presents a high level of risk to some groups.

I hear of many examples of those wishing they had taken the shot, while lying in a hospital bed, putting at others at risk, by occupying beds and by risk to the medical staff.

I just don't get the hatred.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back