What's new
What's new

history of welding

I liked the explosion welding. That was neat.

Spent WAY to much time on underwater welding. Never really talked about tig or oxy welding. Mostly MIG and ARC.

And lots of underwater welding.

One really cool fact about welding:

Some of the earliest welding recorded dates back to the Bronze age where small gold circular boxes were discovered. They were made by forge-welding two pieces of metal together and hammering them to make one component part. This was some 2000 years BC.

I am going to be posting more blog posts on our website about cool things about welding if you are interested in the history.

Some of the earliest welding recorded dates back to the Bronze age where small gold circular boxes were discovered. They were made by forge-welding two pieces of metal together and hammering them to make one component part. This was some 2000 years BC.

I am going to be posting more blog posts on our website about cool things about welding if you are interested in the history.

Spam-O-Rama yet again

Some of the earliest welding recorded dates back to the Bronze age where small gold circular boxes were discovered. They were made by forge-welding two pieces of metal together and hammering them to make one component part. This was some 2000 years BC

The site discourages random attempts at self-advertising. If you want to reference your company come up with some more reasonable ways to do it.

Hint: Bringing up old threads isn't a good approach.

Back