What's new
What's new

Band Saw Blade Sales

Looking for high Quality Band Saw Blades?
LA Cutting Products makes all blades to order. Family owned and operated since 2006 and expanding with over 300 different materials, we are your one stop shop for all your band saw blades. WE GUARANTEE OUR WELDS!

Here are some helpful links;
-Cutting For Beginners Cutting For Beginners - LA Cutting Products
-Find my Blade Blade Builder - LA Cutting Products
-M42 Bi-metal Blades https://lacuttingproducts.com/product-category/bi-metal-blades/
-Carbon Blades Carbon Wood Blades Archives - LA Cutting Products
-Saw Mill Re-Saw Blades Archives - LA Cutting Products
-Butcher Blades https://lacuttingproducts.com/product-category/butcher-and-scallop-blades/
- Specialty Blades https://lacuttingproducts.com/product-category/specialty-blades/
-Porta-bands https://lacuttingproducts.com/product-category/accessories/portabands/

If you have questions or need help finding the right product we are here to help 877.318.9087

Thanks
LA Cutting Products

Definitely not my intensions just want to help answer questions referring to band saw cutting anyone has and help them find the best product. For that user. Hope that’s understandable

Thanks

Definitely not my intensions just want to help answer questions referring to band saw cutting anyone has and help them find the best product. For that user. Hope that’s understandable

Thanks

And answering those questions was fine, but here, you started a brand new thread simply advertising.

I can see why some people consider that as spamming (myself included).

FWIW we have had sales people post (but not in the for sale section) a new thread like "Ask me anything bandsaw blade related, I'll try to help".

And those seem to be acceptable, especially
if you don't answer each query with "We can doo that, call us".

Rather, post your suggested blade, why, and price, for everyone to see, and use as helpful information.

Last edited:

Thanks

I personally like his offer, and will be in contact first of the month. Thanks!

If their is any questions on what to use I’ll guide you in the right direction. I’ll even suggest best brand and tooth count. Just let me know the material type, thickness, and blade specs ind I’ll let you know what’s the best suggestion.

Chris

I started a thread under a buy and sales section was my impression. Hopefully I can help with any questions referring to band saw cutting and make this thread educational and helpful thus some of the links I added. It took me over 2 years to build this site and make it a very informational. Also helping people find products that best fits with my Find My Blade tool filters through over 500,000 products. If anyone has questions just let me know material, material size and blade specs I’ll help the best I can

Thanks
Chris

I started a thread under a buy and sales section was my impression. Hopefully I can help with any questions referring to band saw cutting and make this thread educational and helpful thus some of the links I added. It took me over 2 years to build this site and make it a very informational. Also helping people find products that best fits with my Find My Blade tool filters through over 500,000 products. If anyone has questions just let me know material, material size and blade specs I’ll help the best I can

Thanks
Chris

I guess you just didn't comprehend what I wrote, or your overwhelming desire is just to get internet exposure, regardless.

You can reason it all in your head, as being acceptable behavior, I just pointed out how it looks from outside.

Good bye.

I'm with dd. I don't come here to see sales pitches. This isn't a billboard and trawling for sales is not "educational". When I have bandaw blade questions, they are pretty specific and I post them here.

-Marty-

I have bought from LA and they are top notch. Great product and service.
I find LA’s post informative and a pleasure to read. I would like to continue reading them.

I would ignore dd, you have contributed in other sections of the forum and provided valuable information to other members. I don't see any issue with having one thread letting people know about your business.

I hope you stick around as I have enjoyed your posts so far. It sometimes requires a thick skin to stay :)

Back