What's new
What's new

I landed a new job

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not 'question what is being fed'
you find bizarre conspiracy BS and repeat it over and over and over

It's wild, isn't it? Reject the world's governments and media (well, except China, Russia, and a few others), and blithely accept Q [China, Russia] and then pat themselves on the back for how "smart" they are.

I know the USA hasn't cornered the world's supply of idiots (we're close, though), but I'm disappointed to see that Britain isn't far behind. My impression from Monty Python was that at least English idiots were amusing, now I see they're not...

What does any of this political conspiracy talk have to do with this forum or thread?

There are boards for both right and left wing nuts that would enjoy this dialog.

You only find it bizzare, because you blindly believe everything that is being fed.
Milly too.
:shrug:

We have members with loved ones in Ukraine. Have you suggested to them that all the reports of murder by Russian soldiers and mass attacks on civilian structures are a lie? Would you believe them if they responded with facts you don't like?

Out of curiosity, how many thousands of times were you dropped on your head when you were a child?

We're all different, which is what makes the world great....

I'd agree if the differences were you like pudding and I like scones. Or you, classic rock - me, Bach (PDQ, that is).

But we're at the level of Dictatorship vs Democracy. Paranoiac fantasies vs the real world.

You speak of red vs blue pills? There's no pills involved, just extraordinary acts of reality denial by a (admittedly large) swath of the public.

I get that much of what we see isn't comfortable, and facing reality takes courage, but if you can't do that why not smoke weed rather than following charlatans and scammers?

Or much worse, propagandist operatives whose goal is to destabilize democratic societies in order to make it easier for their countries to commit atrocities without constraint.

Hmm, atrocities without constraint. Where might that be happening right now?

I'd agree if the differences were you like pudding and I like scones. Or you, classic rock - me, Bach (PDQ, that is).

But we're at the level of Dictatorship vs Democracy. Paranoiac fantasies vs the real world.

You speak of red vs blue pills? There's no pills involved, just extraordinary acts of reality denial by a (admittedly large) swath of the public.

I get that much of what we see isn't comfortable, and facing reality takes courage, but if you can't do that why not smoke weed rather than following charlatans and scammers?

Or much worse, propagandist operatives whose goal is to destabilize democratic societies in order to make it easier for their countries to commit atrocities without constraint.

Hmm, atrocities without constraint. Where might that be happening right now?

"whose goal is to destabilize democratic societies in order to make it easier for their countries to commit atrocities without constraint."

The United States included under both Democrat and/or Republican leadership. Agree?

"whose goal is to destabilize democratic societies in order to make it easier for their countries to commit atrocities without constraint."

The United States included under both Democrat and/or Republican leadership. Agree?

Routin' for Putin? I thought Wisconsin was still part of the US. Are you saying that the US starting wars justifies the invasion of Ukraine? The US basically has a 770 billion/y support for the fossil fuel industry. Hmm, wonder how much would it cost to do all renewable? Whose interest is it to "protect" energy sources?

There is a level of cruelty in putin's war that we haven't seen in the West since WW2. It does have the feel of a man who cares nothing for the deaths he's causing, perhaps due to madness, perhaps due to due to an absence of empathy.

And sure, it might be his attempt at "immortality while at death's door", but ultimately he'll be remembered by the world as just another monster. The thing is, why do we let these monsters attain power? Why are they not stopped before they become Angels of Death?

LOL. What a bunch of bs. I lived thru American unprovoked attack on Yugoslavia and that was fucked. My neighbor got killed in front of her 2 and 4 year old girls while grilling in the back yard. This was in 1999 So yeah, we had cruel wars past ww2 but apparently according to you, everything America does is god given right and by definition righteous.
America can do no evil, everyone else is evil. Period.
Thank Milland for letting me know.

Yeah, that explains the villagers with their arms bound being shot and left to rot or pushed into mass graves. All by those "nazis" that are led by a Jew?

Fuck you and your propaganda. Fuck your Chinese masters. And your alliance with Russia will founder, as your/their thieving ways will rot your countries.

Even more than they already are.

I thought that the first nazis were lead by a Jew too. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

What does any of this political conspiracy talk have to do with this forum or thread?

There are boards for both right and left wing nuts that would enjoy this dialog.

For the record I believe I was the last one to comment on Gary's new job and helping his friends out.

Routin' for Putin? I thought Wisconsin was still part of the US. Are you saying that the US starting wars justifies the invasion of Ukraine? The US basically has a 770 billion/y support for the fossil fuel industry. Hmm, wonder how much would it cost to do all renewable? Whose interest is it to "protect" energy sources?

Wow....you certainly got triggered by something. Perhaps your Greta Thunberg poster got stained? Check back in when you get your emotions under control.

I was under the impression that the radiation situation was dealt with by the gigantic covering . Wasn't it on "engineering Marvels" or something?

The facility that was involved in some sort of attack, was described as a "training center". With constant administration staffing in nearby facilities.

This all could be wrong.... I'm not there, none of us are.

My understanding is the high level stuff is entombed in the concrete sarcophagus. Which is failing and needs to be redone slowly and correctly. The problem is the "red forest". area downwind of the reactor. when it was spewing clouds of radioactive dust for several months that dust fell in the forest. It is in the ground and taken into the plants. Dig a trench or foxhole, drive tanks through the dusty ground and everyone and everything gets covered by radioactive dust. Breathe it in deeply and it sits in your lungs for the rest of your short life.
I doubt they washed off the tanks and other equipment once they got out of the hot zone. This means new soldiers are getting the dose as well. Just not as strongly.
Before the war the radiation was too high to stay for longer then a few days or get a lifetime dose. The dust kicked up into the air increased radiation levels by 60 times over the previous high levels.
Bill D.

It is called the red forest because the radiation was so strong all the trees died and turned red/brown.

What's with republicans always going on about getting fucked in the ass? Almost sounds like wishful thinking on their part. I suspect trump hasn't seen his penis under all the fat in about 20 years, so probably he'd have to be rolled in flour to even *find* it from the wet spot. And in this case 'all the way' is about 3/4 of an inch.

LOL. Funny how you think.You don't care about the Southern Border, rampan inflation, the torrents of illegals flooding the country, but have erotic ideations about Trump's package. Ha. :willy_nilly::rolleyes5:

We have members with loved ones in Ukraine. Have you suggested to them that all the reports of murder by Russian soldiers and mass attacks on civilian structures are a lie? Would you believe them if they responded with facts you don't like?

Out of curiosity, how many thousands of times were you dropped on your head when you were a child?

The Germans would probably say, "Die hat man als Kind zu heiss gebadet". (Someone scalded you in your bath as a child"}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back