What's new
What's new

Mid-April 2022 news story on metals trading

The russians were trying not to destroy the Mariupol steel works. It is the second largest in europe. I bet an oligarch had dibs on it. Other mill,s around the world will have to take up the slack.
I have noticed that many of the farm tractors in Ukraine are John Deere tractors. Their stock has been doing well the least few months.
Bill D

Milland, just ask yourself a couple simple questions. Why is a guy that claims to be in Spain posting all day long, USA time, on only political subjects? I do not believe its even 1 person, its a tag team, no way 1 could post so much in 24hrs, and that is just on this forum. Quit responding to it, leave them in an echo chamber.

Sorta looks like this thread is a clumsy attempt at a 'sting' op to draw people in for suspension.

About as obvious as a Capitol cop opening the front door, smiling, and inviting you in.

Someone must have had their feathers ruffled.

No. The link is there for your topic in question. Which you haven't even discussed at all :rolleyes5:
My reply was to Bill's guess - Allegedly - because it's from various "on the ground" twatter feeds, and you'll only shout fake news without even looking or even contemplating as it doesn't suit your CNN trusted source.

And we all know you only get the truth from twitter. If that's your main source of "news", it's no wonder you see a conspiracy theory around every corner.

What the fuck?
So how do i take spottydogs money to prove I'm not a paid up 10 person troll farm?
To quote the idiot....I've been here for a long time....:rolleyes5:
Just cus you *think* you're right means fuckall. Go looking back at my posts ref Warner Swasey Wsc6 or me listing the machines the other day ref current draw in the factory. I'm sure botfarms all know about machine specifics and rare 1989 machines....

Crazy - i still remember when you talked ref jabs and said you didn't care about you cus you're old and will be dead before any potential long term affects would hit.
But you wanted your son to get poked because it made YOU "feel safer".
And I'm the idiot?

Milly - search for the 8 Billion short scam and other media will show up.
Sheesh.

Show me one post where I called you an idiot.

No. I ask for a reputable source, that's all. Something in The Guardian, ToL, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Le Monde, El Mundo - ANYTHING that's real and not part of your conspiracy network newsfeed.

I'm just dying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you throw dust at me. Is that all you have?

Just provide a extensive list that we should use so as to keep you off your tirades. That would be helpful. :)

Also you might list all of your approved posters here and the “conspiracy network newsfeeds” you speak of. You started this thread now you are forging it slowly toward the goal of bashing everyone you disagree with as is your practice. My evidence from this is simply observation of how you behave. It is something which can be observed live.

but might not be so vocal about it now. The trump years revealed some things about people that I wish I'd not known...

Do you ever consider the effect this bigotry has on your own thinking?

We just want to live in nations with less corruption, more accountability, a solid moral foundation and a minimum set of laws that apply equally to everyone; regardless of sex, skin color or political affiliation. I don't think that is too much to ask.

If someone treated you unfairly I'd still speak up.

Last edited:

Back