What's new
What's new

OT - Politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not beans, they can cause flatulence and are so bad for global warming. Bean growers are secretly arguing with the government to avoid out-lawing beans (behind closed doors with top men and top ladies)
Cows 1st, beans 2nd, beer just down the pike.. and the world will be a better place.........(not)

Oh wait! gas and diesel cars and trucks are someplace on the list.

Looks like the supreme court has overturned Roe Vs. Wade. The fascists are winning and that isn't good.
Hardly the case. No "fascists" are winning, but the Constitutionalists have recently won a few. The Supreme Court overturned the New York Gun law because it was in direct violation of the protections of the 2nd Amendment and they overturned Roe v Wade because it federalized control of abortions by creating a "right" that had no basis in the Constitution. Now the states will decide for themselves with some restricting abortion and others allowing it.

Nothing in the decision prevents Congress from weighing in on the subject instead of hiding behind an activist court creating legislation by judicial decree.

Big B Too was talking about Big B like they weren't the same person, that didn't throw you off the trail?
Maybe I should have used the name "Luxuryfifthwheel".

That would have fooled them about as much as you posting as Latheman78 instead of your original username of Citizenf16.

Last edited:
It's not a matter for the feds or the states. It's a medical issue.

When they wrote the freedom of religion clause they forgot to add a freedom from religion clause. I'm pretty sure the guys who created the original government framework were not in favor of a theocracy.
And yet, a "theocracy" of militant secularism has indeed existed for decades and gotten much stronger in recent years.

Despite the lies of mass media, the United States of America WAS founded by Christians, and not only were they Christians but they were almost exclusively protestants. Despite that, they crafted an amendment that guaranteed the freedom to worship (or not) as one saw fit.

In recent years the militant "atheists" (actually Humanists) established a theocracy based on strict adherence to certain tenets that were almost diametrically (some would say diabolically) opposed to those held by religious people and instituted campaigns to suppress and punish "heretics".

And yet, a "theocracy" of militant secularism has indeed existed for decades and gotten much stronger in recent years.

Despite the lies of mass media, the United States of America WAS founded by Christians, and not only were they Christians but they were almost exclusively protestants. Despite that, they crafted an amendment that guaranteed the freedom to worship (or not) as one saw fit.

In recent years the militant "atheists" (actually Humanists) established a theocracy based on strict adherence to certain tenets that were almost diametrically (some would say diabolically) opposed to those held by religious people and instituted campaigns to suppress and punish "heretics".

Damned shame the poor, dumb f**kers on all sides were not aware that all problems could be resolved by selecting a different alloy, altering speed, feed, and depth of cut, or investing in superior machine-tools and more appropriate tooling and coolants, ain't it?

:)

Then again?

THEY did not HAVE "PM" to guide them with shared expertise, did they?

You really WANT an abortion?

Set up "mystery metal" on a Chicom Mill-drill with no-name tooling and even less experience.

You'll soon have your wish!

:(

Feel free to go start your own website.
What was that line?

"Are you making fun of me?"

Done more than enough of 'em on easily a dozen different httpd, and as many as a dozen active at a go, most of them multi-user virtual hosts.

Got well-paid for them, too. DB-driven CMS, armoured, rip-ressistant, and heavily so, most of all.

Want to HIRE one of those "Iowa-Class" armoured CMS?

If you have to ask the fee, you cannot afford it!

In case you missed my previous message, we're taking a little break from political discussions while we work out what belongs here. I know it's hard, but please hold off praising our current and former leaders for a little bit longer.

I moved the last handful of posts over to the closed political thread.

"Taking a break" my arse.

I applaud what you are TRYING to do w/r shedding boolshit politics and annoying agitprop...
But you have to get about 1,000 percent more BRUTAL about it .... lest it be useless.

ELSE "relax and be raped, NOISILY".. for the value of the advert clicks?

I'm agnostic, BTW.

I can 'take a break' on my own initiative!

QT: With most of the "developed world" birth rate below "population replacement", some by a great deal.. it is also a demographics and economic 'futures' issue.

I think that we don't want the China Communist People's party (or the like/our government) to decide that the people working on the bean farms in china should have only the same size bowel of beans as the fishermen may have 3000 miles away.

The Row / Way issue is who should decide the fed or the state.

Last edited:
QT: With most of the "developed world" birth rate below "population replacement", some by a great deal.. it is also a demographics and economic 'futures' issue.

I think that we don't want the China Communist People's party to decide that the people working on the bean farms in china should have only the same size bowel of beans as the fishermen may have 3000 miles away.

The Row / Way issue is who should decide the fed or the state.
"I think..." and "we" are suspect... Credit where due, BTW. China's practice of fermenting the beans to do fu BEFORE they enter the bowel produces less local flatulance.

But I "observe".. that the 'usual suspects' carry-on agitating over the same damned 'hot button' boolshit - best argued over ELSEWHERE - that dasn't have SQRT-FA to do with "Manufacturing". America,Europe, or any other venue.

So there.

So rather than let a youth have a chance at living as they wish to, it's better that they suffer emotionally, including to the point of suicide? And it's fine to not pay attention to a medically factual pandemic, and self-treatment options like bleach and horse medication are better, even though proven ineffective? And by destroying property in "peaceful protests", you're talking about January 6th, right? You know, that little event where around 140 POLICE OFFICERS WERE INJURED, AND SOME SHORTLY THEREAFTER DIED?
140 police officers were injured. I would like to see that injury report, from what I have seen of the Capitol police for the most part, they are mostly a bunch of drama queens, saw that during the first testimonies that were a year or so ago. The guy in riot gear screaming like a little girl caught in the door whose armor and shoulders were positioned where he was not getting crushed was a prime example, that was an embarrassment. I am sure on that list of 140 if honest, there were a few bloody lips, small bruises, maybe a few turned ankles, and a few pulled muscles. Something the average real man doesn't seek medical attention for.

I did see a few Capitol police doing a great job under pressure, Officer Eugene Goodman was one of them, he and a few others deserve promotions and accolades. The others need to go, along with the police commissioner and police chief. Gut it and start over, the best police force in the land should be protecting the Capitol of the USA, not the Keystone Cops.

Not beans, they can cause flatulence and are so bad for global warming. Bean growers are secretly arguing with the government to avoid out-lawing beans (behind closed doors with top men and top ladies)
Cows 1st, beans 2nd, beer just down the pike.. and the world will be a better place.........(not)

Oh wait! gas and diesel cars and trucks are someplace on the list.
How many head of farting cattle are there compared to when there were something like 50 million buffalo in the area that would become the current USA?

Question : How many head of farting cattle are there compared to when there were something like 50 million buffalo in the area that would become the current USA?

Likely buffalo eating pristine natural grass did not fart at all. How could they the world was a perfect place before coal, gas ruined the environment.

A good chance that natural lightning-lit forest fires did not even smoke.

How many head of farting cattle are there compared to when there were something like 50 million buffalo in the area that would become the current USA?

Might be more germane to focus on present day?

As-in:

"How did such a high percentage of all that flatulance end up as posts in "Manufacturing in America and Europe" on PM?

It ain't the BEANS, BTW.

(At least) two NOW well-documented families of Methane-producing gut bacteria they can - nowadays - control or even eliminate - with medical treatment. Costly. Of course.

So far, it is cheaper to let them fart.

AND/OR/ELSE elect them to public orifice..

Buffalo didn't eat corn and other feeds specifically designed to marble them up in the quickest possible time. They also weren't stuck in pens.

michiganbuck said:
the world was a perfect place before coal, gas ruined the environment.
There's a lot of truth in that, actually. Maybe not perfect, but it sure worked a lot better.

People fuck up everything they touch.

Question : How many head of farting cattle are there compared to when there were something like 50 million buffalo in the area that would become the current USA?

Likely buffalo eating pristine natural grass did not fart at all. How could they the world was a perfect place before coal, gas ruined the environment.

A good chance that natural lightning-lit forest fires did not even smoke.
You have a valid point. Governor Newsome tells us fire season in California is now the result of climate change. When was climate change invented? California has had long drought periods and fire seasons ever since settlers started recording history here. I wish Governor Newsome could explain how climate change causes people to commit arson, electric transformers on poles to explode, stupid people to off road through heavy dry brush and not practicing safe camp fire use? All of those things cause unnatural fires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back