What's new
What's new

Would lengthy blackouts create new manufacturing opportunities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a house uses 1.5 Kw average throughout the month it would be almost 1000 Kwh per month and that is about double of what our house uses.

And what do you mean by "AVERAGE consumption of a house is ENOUGH 1.5 kilowatts"? I don't understand the "enough" part.
an average value of 1.5 kilowatts was given by Hanamero. who calculates energy consumption on average? simultaneously working iron, coffee machine and washing machine will not consume "average 1.5 kilowatts"

I could care less what the television told you. There is a reason I do not consume that garbage.

Could you please stop 💩 all over my thread? Maybe start another one or pick one of the old ones at random? I would really appreciate it.
Just like you and your right wing buddies shit on my threads? Sure thing. I'll get right on it. Maybe next year or when "your thread" gets locked.

So we've now migrated to a cock bragging contest?
How big is my Super Luxury Six wheeller?
How many drill presses do I own?
How many steers do I have on my empire of multi-state properties.
How much shit do I talk?
My Dad is.bigger than your Dad.
Now run along.
You didn't answer my question about how much land you own. My guess is that you own zero land and live in a condo. If you owned hundreds of acres of land you'd be telling us all about it.

How about answering my question instead of trolling me with your nonsense?

My experience with oil and gas lease
Shell Western came through Chebgan County to do a seismic study.
My neighbor buddied up with one of the engineers buy treating him with coffee and just hanging out. He said that my area Kelly Road Camp was the spot, likely a cavity showed up on the echoes (a cavity can be full of oil/gas/salt water/or just empty).
A year later an oil lands man came to negotiate a 5-year lease a 1:8 lease that I signed (forget the year.)
After that lease expired and a few years rumor of oil companies was again going around Cheboygan.
The neighbor said he had been offered $100 per acre.
I called the best western in Cheboygan and asked to be connected to the oil man's room.
He said that I should send my property description next-day mail and he would likely send a lease NDM for me to sign.
I ran a copy of my papers and hopped in the car headed for Cheboygan and knocked on his door that same day, and his secretary orchestrated a lease agreement for me to sign.
I had studied the oil/gas leas subject and knew that an oil/gas lands-man has x number of acres to sign...and at the milestone he is done.
They never drilled and the lease ran out in 5 years. I pocketed more money than I could have sold the property for at the time, and still have my property.
My advice is don't linger one day, but rush to get a lease offer that same day.
Oh Kelly rroad campid 140 acres. So far I have made 20x what i paid and still own the property. what ever is in the cavity (if anything) is still there

Last edited:
What did I miss? I love your condescension that has no basis, but the powers at be seem to be letting you run wild again. I said 10,000 watts of power is nothing once all electric goes in force. He used math claiming 10,000 watts 24 hours a day, which isn't happening so that is where I stopped reading, there is nothing to learn from pie in the sky projections, that is what he was posting. How many hours a day does solar produce energy, and at what efficiency rating, at the average location? How many square feet of panels are needed for a 10,000 watt peak system? Kustomizer's posts about solar are believable, your small scale experiments do not apply as you don't think outside of your own small world.
We will see if Hanermo checks back and reports his real long term experience and not things pulled from a sales brochure.
You stopped reading when you didn't like what you read. Very typical of the trump cult members that I've encountered. They just wait for trump to tell them what they want to hear, no matter how crazy the lies are.

Please show me a quote from Hanermo's post where he said his solar would put out 10K watts 24 hours a day. I'm betting that you are mistaken or lying. Lets see the proof.

I almost laughed when I saw an argument from him that the AVERAGE consumption of a house is enough 1.5 kilowatts. who was talking about lies, big lies and statistics?)))
Any of those "average consumption" of electricity numbers you see are going to be homes in moderate climates using natural gas. A lot of states want to eliminate natural gas that is going to drive electric usage way up.

an average value of 1.5 kilowatts was given by Hanamero. who calculates energy consumption on average? simultaneously working iron, coffee machine and washing machine will not consume "average 1.5 kilowatts"
And when it's night time and you are using very little power it balances out. What's your point besides showing that you lack knowledge of electricity and solar?

Do you know anyone that runs an iron, coffee machine and washing machine 24/7/365? I sure don't.

My experience with oil and gas lease
Shell Western came through Chebgan County to do a seismic study.
My neighbor buddied up with one of the engineers buy treating him with coffee and just hanging out. He said that my area Kelly Road Camp was the spot, likely a cavity showed up on the echoes (a cavity can be full of oil/gas/salt water/or just empty).
A year later an oil lands man came to negotiate a 5-year lease a 1:8 lease that I signed (forget the year.)
After that lease expired and a few years rumor of oil companies was again going around Cheboygan.
The neighbor said he had been offered $100 per acre.
I called the best western in Cheboygan and asked to be connected to the oil man's room.
He said that I should send my property description next-day mail and he would likely send a lease NDM for me to sign.
I ran a copy of my papers and hopped in the car headed for Cheboygan and knocked on his door that same day, and his secretary orchestrated a lease agreement for me to sign.
I had studied the oil/gas leas subject and knew that an oil/gas lands-man has x number of acres to sign...and at the milestone he is done.
They never drilled and the lease ran out in 5 years. I pocketed more money than I could have sold the property for at the time, and still have my property.
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. I'm glad it worked out well for you.

And when it's night time and you are using very little power it balances out. What's your point besides showing that you lack knowledge of electricity and solar?

Do you know anyone that runs an iron, coffee machine and washing machine 24/7/365? I sure don't.
or the complexity of the translation, or are you stupid not to understand obvious things.

my house is connected by three phases of 400 volts, the maximum power consumption is 15 kilowatts. this is the house itself and the equipment in the workshop for the future. it's back to back. It should also be borne in mind that the house is heated by main gas. if I was heated by electricity and the stove was not gas but electric, I would have enough 15 kilowatts only for the house. practically nothing was enough for the workshop

Any of those "average consumption" of electricity numbers you see are going to be homes in moderate climates using natural gas. A lot of states want to eliminate natural gas that is going to drive electric usage way up.
look not at average consumption but at peak consumption. for example, your tariff will be 1.5 kilowatts; if the power consumption is exceeded, your electricity will be turned off automatically. How will he live in such conditions? I don't think so. when they say that 10 kilowatts is not much, they are not talking about average consumption, but about peak loads.
for example, you work on machines for half a day, they consume 10 kilowatts from you, they do not work in the second half of the day, that is, the average consumption is 5 kilowatts. Will a dedicated line of 5 kilowatts be enough for you to run all the machines?

Of what?
You keep writing this shit but be scared of what?
WTF are you reading in these posts that make you comment this?
If you notice, this is a tactic used by both Big B and gustafson as well as sometimes by Rozen. A person raises legitimate concerns based on public statements made by those in power and they ridicule them as paranoid fears.

Ironically these are the same people who often express fear the USA is about to be overwhelmed with extremist insurrectionists.

Again....It was a long post and dealt with solar power in a residential application. It also is in a country that has a very different economic and political goals.
I'm sure Hanermo knows what he speaks of but being quite honest they is not way to verify any of the info. Am sure the post will be of interest to many.
I don't know if Hanermo is still in Spain but as I recall that country is noted for abundant sunshine. Here in the Northeast U.S. we have less reliable weather and as of today we are on our third rainy overcast day in a row.

or the complexity of the translation, or are you stupid not to understand obvious things.
I have no idea what you mean by that comment. You asked who calculated energy use on average and about some appliances using 1500 watts. I think you just realized that you made a stupid comment and are not man enough to admit it so you talk translation. Don't you have a war to fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back