What's new
What's new

Looking for a small milling machine (Duro, Benchmaster, Rusnok, Raglan, similar...) in driving distance of central NJ.

MrotingMan

Plastic
Hello people,
I have been looking for a small/medium size milling machine for quite a while and I have decided that I want to go the "older machine" route.
I am interested in any small older machines (not Chinese). Ex: Duro, benchmaster, Hardinge, Rusnok, Raglan, or anything else that I have not found yet :)
Preferably in driving distance (max ~5 hour drive) if possible.
I dont really know how the format on this website works, new to this.
(EDIT): After doing a bit of research, a Duro/Benchmaster is preferable but anything goes :>
Thanks,
Martin.

Last edited:
I'm a volunteer at the Tuckahoe Steam & Gas Association machine shop museum in Easton, Maryland. We have this beautiful little Pratt & Whitney vertical / horizontal for sale. It includes the vertical head, horizontal arbor, vise and dividing head.

Your little P&W vertical/horiz mill - Model #, details, operating condition, and certainly pictures, with asking price, are among the minimum info needed. I am looking for something like this. Please feel free to PM me on this, or correspond using my email address, [email protected].

-Marty-

I'm a volunteer at the Tuckahoe Steam & Gas Association machine shop museum in Easton, Maryland. We have this beautiful little Pratt & Whitney vertical / horizontal for sale. It includes the vertical head, horizontal arbor, vise and dividing head.

I have some of what I believe are gears for that dividing head.
If you tell me the bore, thickness and the diameter of one of the gears with the tooth count, I can confirm that.

Steve

Back