What's new
What's new

Moving Day!

Congrats on your new venture, moving a whole production facility is definitely a challenge, I was involved in several. What was the name of the rigging company you used, I could not make it out and I was from Lake Hopatcong originally. Jim

Hope you don't mind my asking, but why did you move from Franklin Lakes to Englewood? I would have expected you to go farther west/north if you were looking for more/cheaper space.

Congrats on your new venture, moving a whole production facility is definitely a challenge, I was involved in several. What was the name of the rigging company you used, I could not make it out and I was from Lake Hopatcong originally. Jim
Hopatcong Rigging. Great guys!

Hope you don't mind my asking, but why did you move from Franklin Lakes to Englewood? I would have expected you to go farther west/north if you were looking for more/cheaper space.
I named it after Franklin Lakes, the town I grew up in, but only had it within the town borders for about 2 years before outgrowing that space. I moved to Stanhope, where I was the last 5 years. The Englewood building came up out of nowhere, larger and cheaper by a lot, so it worked.

Back