What's new
What's new

Anyone got an alignment test sheet?

Peter.

Titanium
I'm doing the alignments on my TOS FN22 and it would really help me if I could get hold of a copy of a factory alignment test sheet for a Deckel or one of the many clones.

Does anyone have a version of one of these I can use? I can use a generic knee mill one if that's all I can get but it would be nice if I can get one that mimics the FP1 style of machine.

Thanks
Pete.

I don't have a test report for a Deckel mill, but you may find what you want indirectly in the book 'Testing Machine Tools' by Georg Schlesinger . This certainly used to be the standard reference for machine tool testing and gives the tests that you should perform for various different types of machine tools. Most manufacturers based their acceptance test reports on this book - at least they used to!

I don't know if there is a more recent publication; you may need hunt around for a second-hand book. I would not part with my copy.

Thanks Bill,

Somebody sent me a scan of an old test sheet filled in for a Schaublin, I re-made it in word and saved it a s a PDF.

Attachments

• mill test sheet 1.pdf
    375 KB · Views: 11

Back