What's new
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Regarde ça je crois que ça peux t'intéresser. Une CNC Brother à st-jean-chrysostome:

Fraiseuse CNC Brother TC-324 Outils, St-Jean-Chrysostome - Annonces classées LesPAC.com
    Hi

I am in Kitchener and have some shafts I need machined in early December, judging by your posts its your kind of work. If you are interested on quoting on these let me know

Stanley Baer
    [email protected]
    519 505 1720
    Dear Sir

This is kail,Tooling designer in chennai (India) doing CAD CAM services for the last 7years specializing in UNIGRAPHICS-NX and PROE. We are doing the following product development activities with competitive quality, price and time.

Casting and Forging Tooling design and development
    (Pattern plate, core box and die designing)

Fixture designing
    (Machining and Inspection Fixtures)

2D drawing to 3D Model Conversion

NC codes generation for CNC Machining
    (Including 3+2 axis and simutanious 5 axis For all controllers)

Experts in 3-D Model editing and repair
    (Surface to solid conversion, Surface Healing, Translators conversion)

Any quires feel free to contact

Thanks & Regards
    Kail
    [email protected]
    Hi Snd, I was wondering if you could keep me in mind if you come across a good deal on a used vmc in western Canada. Specifically I am looking for something smaller. I have a friend with a Fadal, so that would be my first choice, but I would get something like a robodrill if the price was right. I Am on Vancouver Island.
    Thanks, Paul
    Hi SND,

I am a Service Engineer for Elliott-Matsuura Canada.

Hope you don't view this as spam, but we currently have a used Nakamura-Tome SC250MS (Live Tooling and Sub-spindle) in stock. I am not sure where you are located but if you are interested I can put you in touch with someone in sales.

Best of luck and enjoy whichever machine you buy. Glad to see people not afraid to invest despite the economic times.

Elliott has a used SC-250
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back