What's new
Yankee Metallic

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I read in one of your posts that you had made new cylinders for DA revolvers.

I am am looking for someone to make a new cylinder chambered in 9mm Luger for a Ruger .357 LCR.
    Please let me know if you are interested or can provide a recommendation of anyone who may be able to make me a new cylinder. Thank you Greg Hoffman 303 273 5721, [email protected]
    I read in one of your posts that you had made new cylinders for DA revolvers.

I am looking for someone to make me a new cylinder chambered in 9mm for a Ruger LCR and possibly a new barrel. Please let me know if you are interested or can provide a recommendation of anyone who may be able to make me a new cylinder. Thank you Greg Hoffman 303 273 5721, [email protected]
    I sent you an email today. My email is [email protected]
    I will be talking with my estimator tomorrow to get you a quote. Send me an email so we can communicate that way.
    I have got a quote for you carbide material. If this is something you are still interested in please email me and I can supply you a quote. The carbide is domestic and ground here right in the U.S.A.
    Do you have the photos of the P & W Sine Bar Rifler available. I just did a post to see if you could e-mail them to me. My dad worked for P & W Machine tool for years. I've been collecting the old brochures and parts manuals. Hope to hear from you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back