What's new
What's new

0t--one TEU

DDoug

Diamond
Just think, if they would have simply can foamed around the doors, they could have simply floated it.....:D

Ox

Diamond
You should call Flex Seal for the royalties for the next commercial!

Still tho - laugh all you want, but I have respect for someone that can gitt'r done!

---------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

BoxcarPete

Stainless
You should call Flex Seal for the royalties for the next commercial!

Still tho - laugh all you want, but I have respect for someone that can gitt'r done!

---------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

You might like some of these clips, lots of good footage from SE Asia: Machines forced to Work | Overloaded Truck - YouTube

I can confirm that this kind of thing is commonplace over there, they will stack whatever they can on a motorbike, so why not fit a shipping container onto a boat? The best one I saw in person was a young man dragging a 30' length of what looked like 4" iron drain pipe. It was especially notable because it was dusk, so you could still clearly see what he was up to, but the rooster tail was spectacular!

M.B. Naegle

Titanium
Hot-Shot Ocean Freight... why not?

I wonder if they can by-pass the ports like the hot-shot trucker guys bypassing scales? This could be a lucrative.

Ox

Diamond
Little trailer - maybe, but not a full blown gooseneck I wouldn't think.

The Snowman was running 2 lane most of that show.
Only 4 lane that I can think of was when they were trying to hide The Bandit on what must'a been a 3 lane'r.
(Rocking Chair)

---------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox