What's new
What's new

1/4" carbide endmills still $1

Bluechipx

Cast Iron
BluechipX: I just got a note from PayPal that a payment of 9-19 was sent back to PayPal. My bank statement reflects that a $33.00 payment made it to you. Did you get paid? Not sure what is happening. Sorry to cause you so much trouble. Beginning to think PayPal is not worth the trouble. Thanks.

James

I realized you were having issues with paypal so after awhile I just went ahead and sent them. If you log into paypal and look at summary, you may find what the problem was. The wife says we never recieved it but don't worry about it. This one's on me.

James H Clark

Stainless
I realized you were having issues with paypal so after awhile I just went ahead and sent them. If you log into paypal and look at summary, you may find what the problem was. The wife says we never recieved it but don't worry about it. This one's on me.

No, I most surely will pay you even if I have to drive to your home. I will get to the bottom of this. So sorry this has happened.
James

On edit: Bluechipx: I have attempted to send it again. Let me know if it didn't stick. Again, so sorry about the problems.
James

Bluechipx

Cast Iron
No, I most surely will pay you even if I have to drive to your home. I will get to the bottom of this. So sorry this has happened.
James

On edit: Bluechipx: I have attempted to send it again. Let me know if it didn't stick. Again, so sorry about the problems.
James

I think I might see where you are going wrong on paypal, what exact email address are you sending to? Is it possible when I gave my email address ([email protected]) that you included the parenthesis ( ) in the paypal send to address? If so, try leaving them out. Or possibly you may have used dot com instead of dot net. Just a hunch.

Bluechipx

Cast Iron
I think I might see where you are going wrong on paypal, what exact email address are you sending to? Is it possible when I gave my email address ([email protected]) that you included the parenthesis ( ) in the paypal send to address? If so, try leaving them out. Or possibly you may have used dot com instead of dot net. Just a hunch.

James, whatever you did this time worked, paypal came through fine. Anybody that is honest enough to even consider driving to someones house to pay if need be, deserves a free one though!

James H Clark

Stainless
James, whatever you did this time worked, paypal came through fine. Anybody that is honest enough to even consider driving to someones house to pay if need be, deserves a free one though!

Glad I finally got it right. When I looked over my latest fiasco, I realized I misspelled some things. I appreciate your patience with me. Thanks again.
james

woodsrider845

Hot Rolled
I'll be ordering again when you restock.
Awesome seller! Thank you for doing this.

....and thanks for the cool add-ons last time!

lou

Aluminum
Received 1/4" endmills, plus extras. PERFECT !!! I Like the way that you packed them. very good to deal with you on this purchase.

Lou

Bluechipx

Cast Iron
I am out at present, please hold off on paypal'ing until I get more. My contact was out with covid for several weeks but is back and things should start moving in the next few weeks. I will repost my ad when I have more.

RonRock

Aluminum
I'm a little late, as usual. But I want to thank you for the recent order. It was received and perfect just like the previous ones. I will be watching for you to start up again.

Merry Christmas,
Ron

chris1223

Plastic
I didnt see that you were all out and I sent a payment - I do see that you expect to get more soon and Im fine waiting until then.