What's new
What's new

2006 Fadal 3016 Fanuc 18i Control

Don Davis 87

Aluminum
Hello Folks,
I have a 2006 Fadal 3016 "Thyssen Kruupp" Dr.Frankenstein Model red headed stepchild with a Fanuc 18i Control that I have been working on for months, it's working, I'm making parts but I cannot get the 'MEASURE B" button to work, the only way I have been able to enter Tool Length or Work Fixture Offsets is manually entering the numbers which is pretty cumbersome. I'm hoping someone out there is familiar with this machine and can lead me out of the darkness. I have downloaded every manual I could find from various websites in PDF format but I still cant get the control to cooperate with me. As long as I can remember all of my machines had a simple "Tool Cal" button. I even owned an Excell with a Fanuc OM control and it was straight forward and simple. Thanks, Don

If it’s like the other I series controls there should be a measure soft key for workoff sets. Tool offsets can be set with the Input C soft key.

On our controls we have to input the axis and a zero to get that axis's value. So you would type in B0. then press measure.

Back