What's new
What's new

5 axis time needed ASAP

T-Man 1066

Aluminum
Then they've got AS doing their website. Your site is your face to the world. I wouldn't let those morons reroof my doghouse.

Good grief. EG, you aint the final word on everything. Your companies work should speak for itself. No need top attack everybody that doesn't think the way you do. We got Big B for that... you are late to the party.

Good grief. EG, you aint the final word on everything. Your companies work should speak for itself. No need top attack everybody that doesn't think the way you do.
You are welcome to go wherever you like.

However, a website is generally the introduction to a company. If I want to find out about them, and they aren't down the block, these days most people do an innernuts search.

The website for this place sucks dick.

The man who invented the world wide web, aka www, went way out of his way, spent hundreds of hours to come up with a protocol that would display on ANYTHING. It was expressly designed so that anyone could communicate with anyone else, worldwide.

We know what happened to that. But even places that use features that would make Berners-Lee throw up don't have the balls to tell me that I must change my software to suit them. That's like putting a sign on your front door that "No New Balance Allowed Inside. If you want to enter, please go buy a pair of Nike's."

They can do that if they like.

And I can say "Go fuck yourself, assholes".

Which is what I just did.

(btw, there's a lot of talk here about buying expensive and good rather than cheap and throwaway. This is what happens when you do that - stupid people make it as difficult as possible. Did I mention that they can go fuck themselves ?)

triumph406

Titanium
Good grief. EG, you aint the final word on everything. Your companies work should speak for itself. No need top attack everybody that doesn't think the way you do. We got Big B for that... you are late to the party.

Their website is amateurish at best. The average 15 year old could do better, in about 20 minutes.

Plenty of decent websites they could use as a template.