What's new
What's new

A new inflation reading shows the small business tipping point has been reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seymour,

That 1997 treaty was signed by Boris Yeltsin, the drunken western sycophant who not only sold Russia out internationally but nearly destroyed it internally, leading to the widespread unhappiness that brought Putin to power.

Expecting Putin to honor that, especially in light of western machinations against Russia in the years since, is as ridiculous as expecting Trump to have kept the ruinous Montreal Protocols signed by Obama.

After the drunken fool was replaced, Russia began to reassert it's rights to self determination rather than be bossed about by the UN and NATO. And Ukraine was well aware of the changed reality in the 25 years since the ruinous drunk sold out his nation by signing that treaty - which the west never intended to honor, as they have proved again and again by waging proxy wars against Russia.

And that U.S./NATO backed coup that brought the clown Zelensky to power in Ukraine was Conspiracy Reality, not the "conspiracy theories" you lefties love to prattle on about. His predecessor had been democratically elected, which proved yet again the hypocrisy of those who go on endlessly about "democracy" yet refuse to honor it when it works for the other guy. Remember all the rending of garments and gnashing of teeth when Hamas won the elections we insisted on in the Palestinian territories instead of the favored to win artificially created Palestinian Authority?

Seymour,

... you lefties love to prattle on about ...

Now I am absolutely SURE you're smoking something!!!

Perhaps you should lay off Alex Jones for a while 'cos you're really making us look bad with posts like that!

What coup brought Zelensky to power?
His predecessor was democratically elected! In 2014!
Predecessor of his was also democratically elected in 2010. Then he fucked it up by stealing and not living up to his promises!
Of course, the EU is also to blame for dangling the carrot in front of Ukraine's nose and not backing it up with real help, but to blame the US and NATO for
the change in 2014 is just as retarded as some of the TDS syndrome some people on PM suffer from!

There's a clip around of Soros saying he was responsible for the Ukraine "peoples revolution"....and another saying how he owns Poland and China (and other ex-USSR countries)....

Come on Man!
I am not saying the West has all but clean hands, but when it comes to revolutions, let's not put George Soros on the same level of leadership as Lenin, Mao or the other despots!

It is pretty fucking clear that Ukraine has been in the same shitty situation ever since it's independence in 1991.
Government after government after government, all failed to lift the country up, while all other former allies ( Bulgaria excluded ) managed to.
Even all the Baltic states formally part of the Soviet did exceptionally well.
Just how long before people look all around them to see that they are still lower than dirt compared to everyone else and get up to say: Enough!

Our 1956 is now Ukraine's 2013, and they are fighting the very same vermin we did.
I just hope that they come out better than we did!

What coup brought Zelensky to power?
His predecessor was democratically elected! In 2014!

Is it possible that through advertisement, media, celebrity endorsement, or other means of psychological influence; a people can be influenced to vote a certain way?

Is it possible that the slim group of candidates chosen for the vote only allowed to run because they received blessing from an outside force?

The answer is yes... Because that is what democracy is about. Now, if those who are trying to influence government are citizens of that nation? All is fair. When the UNITED STATES™ begins sending "advisors" and NGO's into your country to do these things...well, that's a different story.

Predecessor of his was also democratically elected in 2010. Then he fucked it up by stealing and not living up to his promises!

If he was doing as he was told, his transgressions would have never been highlighted. Of course the media portray it as a righteous proof that democracy punishes evil lol.

Of course, the EU is also to blame for dangling the carrot in front of Ukraine's nose and not backing it up with real help, but to blame the US and NATO for
the change in 2014 is just as retarded as some of the TDS syndrome some people on PM suffer from!

Would things have played out exactly as they did without US influence? If the answer is no then they are guilty.

https://www.cato.org/commentary/americas-ukraine-hypocrisy

Have you heard of 5th generation warfare Mr Dumore?

If he was doing as he was told, his transgressions would have never been highlighted. Of course the media portray it as a righteous proof that democracy punishes evil lol.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to get at by saying " doing as he was told", but he was told to not proceed with the EU acceptance by his oligarch puppeteer from the east.
Then he was shown the error of his ways by Russia's export embargo in 2012.

That was Russia's doing.

Would things have played out exactly as they did without US influence? If the answer is no then they are guilty.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

That was the US's doing.

So would you agree that Russia had a major ( if not primary ) hand in leading up to the events in 2013, while the US ( and the EU to some extent ) had a hand in the outcome?

If you do agree, then where are we?
You think Russia has the right to go completely unchecked, free to do whatever Vladimir dreams up?
When should the West have the right to pipe up? There was silence after Georgia, you think it should be silence regarding Ukraine as well?
How about after Latvia? Lithuania? Estonia? Moldova?

You share Scott's assertion that Putin has a god given right to ignore and trample the agreements his drunken predecessor made back in 1994 and once again in 1997?
How about if NATO did the same thing and populated every single mile of it's eastern borders with nuclear weapons and fully equipped battle ready battalions?

And now Pakistan.

How similar the story. Ousted to install a "pro western" option.

EU would approve.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to get at by saying " doing as he was told", but he was told to not proceed with the EU acceptance by his oligarch puppeteer from the east.

That was Russia's doing.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

That was the US's doing.

So would you agree that Russia had a major ( if not primary ) hand in leading up to the events in 2013, while the US ( and the EU to some extent ) had a hand in the outcome?

You think Russia has the right to go completely unchecked, free to do whatever Vladimir dreams up?
When should the West have the right to pipe up? There was silence after Georgia, you think it should be silence regarding Ukraine as well?

You share Scott's assertion that Putin has a god given right to ignore and trample the agreements his drunken predecessor made back in 1994 and once again in 1997?
How about if NATO did the same thing and populated every single mile of it's eastern borders with nuclear weapons and fully equipped battle ready battalions?

One must ask, What is the correct response when your nation's best intelligence indicates a neighboring country is about to do dirty? After 8 years of using diplomatic channels?

I just wonder why it's OK for the US to do these sorts of things under the watch of NATO, the EU, etc.
Consider Syria Libya, Iran Iraq , the banana republics and more. But....

When is time for Duterte?

That was Russia's doing.

My point was that politicians are corruptible and deceptive creatures. All of them have their hand in the cookie jar. When they are not campaigning, they are trying to figure out what the next guy is doing.

All of this happens yet they are never held accountable. If you see a politician fall from grace, you'd better believe he was pushed by someone.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

That was the US's doing.

Russia was always going to have involvement in Ukraine. I would like to believe that it would not have been 100% grift, greed and exploitation but I do not know nearly enough about the culture or government of either nation to say for sure.

I do in fact understand the US government and their history of foreign policy. I have seen evidence of our government officials profiting from their positions in the name of aid to Ukraine.

Therefore, I say with confidence that US involvement in Ukraine was never driven by the pure pursuit of humanitarian aid.

This means that the US government did not look at the situation and think;... "O' Lord, how my heart yearns for the oppressed and abused people of Ukraine. I wish to set them free from the chains that bind them so they too may know the sweet embrace of liberty and righteousness as an unmolested sovereign nation under God.

^^^ This is exactly how western media and our government wants you to think - and many people are intoxicated by it. This really gets under my skin because it is a deceitful lie. It distorts judgement and causes people to turn away from knowledge.

We are likely having two different conversations. Not every injustice can be resolved by our actions. Quite often a solution to one problem makes others worse.

Look at Afghanistan for instance. The US military goes on a "peace keeping" mission and tries to inject our culture and governance into a land where they still stone women to death for adultery, our presence only makes trouble for the innocent.

The world is a cursed place full of sin and evil. The western world only displays theirs differently. We have no "right" as a nation to do anything to any other nation. Sometimes action is justified... Most of the time it is not. Either way it has nothing to do with rights.

The US government is not a righteous entity, period. They are greedy, evil, manipulative, power hungry, arrogant fools... Just like any other government.

No, I don't think Russia has a "right" to do what they are doing. I also don't think the US government has any business sticking their noses in the matter. The unintended consequences will be suffered by the people of Ukraine while those who cause it sleep soundly on the opposite side of the world.

Rulers have a God ordained duty to promote what is good and punish what is evil. If any leader of a nation cared to humble themselves before God, this is the way they would conduct themselves.

Again, rights do not factor in here. I do not know anything about the agreements you mentioned so I cannot speak to that.

One would think there would be a message heard.

The voice of government cries

"We will fight to the last"

While the voice sneaks away to a safe place.

Have you heard of 5th generation warfare Mr Dumore?

I have watched that clip once and listened to it twice ( have some work responsibilities as well you know ... )

First, some very intelligent people apparently have way too much time on their hands!

Agree with the basic concept they put forth, but calling it "5th generation warfare" and making it sound like it is a left wing invention is just some far out propaganda garbage!
The Right does it too, and I am listening to it in two languages, my native and in English!

For the record, I am a one time ( the second time ) Trump voter who has never voted democrat.
My first time eligible vote was for GWB, held my nose voting for McCain ( due to Palin ), proudly voted for Romney, checked none for Trump's first, checked "yeah, ok" for his second,
and at this time I would very much prefer to see a man with an orange face wearing a wig in the White House versus a demented one wearing a depends diaper!

its become very apparent Putin was expecting a 3 day war,after which he could install a puppet government and hold show trials ....Now hes desperate,and depending on what happens in the next 14 days,may decide to take everthing with him......sleepy Joe should have vaporized the Kremlin on day one.....cause its gonna happen .

Imran Khan always struck me as a strange person for Pakistan PM....International playboy for decades ,married into a wealthy Jewish banker family.....actually billionaire ,.....somewhat questionable he has actually cut ties there,and enters politics in the most crazily fanatical fundamentalist country on the planet......and then ,with the aid of some members of the military ,becomes PM. With the promise to eliminate corruption where its a part of daily life.

its become very apparent Putin was expecting a 3 day war,after which he could install a puppet government and hold show trials ....Now hes desperate,and depending on what happens in the next 14 days,may decide to take everthing with him......sleepy Joe should have vaporized the Kremlin on day one.....cause its gonna happen .

Apparent to who? Sounds like the typical neocon/Yewkrainian spin.

If you look at the history of persecuting the ethnic Russians in the Donbass that led to the revolt and takeover of two regions it becomes more clear that Putin's goal is to defend those breakaway regions and damage Ukraine's ability to retake them by destroying key military assets. He is going slow because he wishes to accomplish this with a minimum of Russian casualties. The entire campaign has been one of destroying assets and then retreating to a position of strength. I seriously doubt he intends to take over all of Ukraine but it is clear that he intends for those breakaway regions to remain independent allies of Russia and serve as a buffer on the border.

We've been lied to since the beginning, not only about Russia's motives and actions but also about their capabilities. Not long ago we were hearing the Russia was "weak" and would soon be defeated and driven from all of Ukraine. That hasn't happened and as Ukraine has suffered more defeats they are screaming for "more weapons" while their allies here gin up stories of atrocities, rapes, and even chemical warfare. What next? will they be accused of turning Ukrainians into soap and lampshades, an accusation against the Germans that first surfaced during WWI?

And as for "vaporizing the Kremlin" you are clearly ignorant of the realities of nuclear war. If Brainless Joe actually was stupid enough to try that the retaliation would be devastating, not only from land-based ICBMs but also sea launched missiles from Russian "Boomers". Grow up! This isn't a football game and if it escalates to World War Three most of the world will suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back