What's new
What's new

A new inflation reading shows the small business tipping point has been reached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help your wallet beat anorexia
Vote Republican

Your hero added about the same to the national debt in four years as Obama/Biden did in 8 years and trump wasn't digging our country out of the worst recession since the great depression like Obama/Biden did.

Of course the rich are much richer and the middle class is smaller than it was before trump so you probably like that a lot.

So, should a vote come up to go to war with Russia over it's aggression in Ukraine would you support a "yes" vote?

I don't have enough information to make an informed decision on that. We have elected representatives that do that and hopefully they won't be lied into war like we got lied into Iraq but w bush and his draft dodging neocon buddies.

Overall it seems like a bad idea to go to war with russia, nukes and all. Hopefully putin will be taken care of by his own populace.

I have zero doubt that if trump bought a junkyard and was required to put a value on it he'd use the new car price for every wrecked car in there. That's how he rolls. Do business with trump and you will get screwed. It doesn't seem to matter if it's a sham university or a sham cryptocurrency.

How's he coming with his begging for his minions to buy him a new jet?

The fact is that our withdrawal from Afghanistan and how it was conducted, and what was left behind occurred on Democrat Joe Biden's watch.

The current administration is led by Biden/Harris so you might try looking to the future instead of being a "wound collector".

"Wound collectors" intentionally look for and collect social slights for their personal benefit in a way that's toxic or pathological. People become wound collectors usually due to a personality disorder, certain character traits, or emotional instability."

The fact is that our withdrawal from Afghanistan and how it was conducted, and what was left behind occurred on Democrat Joe Biden's watch.

The current administration is led by Biden/Harris so you might try looking to the future instead of being a "wound collector".

"Wound collectors" intentionally look for and collect social slights for their personal benefit in a way that's toxic or pathological. People become wound collectors usually due to a personality disorder, certain character traits, or emotional instability."

Ad hominem response to my post that doesn't address anything that I wrote.

What if everything that was left was left unusable? Is it a bit problem if we left jets there that were burned before we left? I have yet to read anything about the taliban using any of the things that we left for anything. But be very scared of what you hear from the neocon draft dodgers. How about posting something about how the stuff that we left is a danger to the USA?

Now about that "truth social" thing. How's that all going for the bestest, smartest business man to ever walk the face of the earth? It sound's to me like just another bigly failure from the king of bigly failures.

And is the term "wound collector" another thing that the right wing made up to keep their cult members happy?

Ad hominem response to my post that doesn't address anything that I wrote.

What if everything that was left was left unusable? Is it a bit problem if we left jets there that were burned before we left? I have yet to read anything about the taliban using any of the things that we left for anything. But be very scared of what you hear from the neocon draft dodgers. How about posting something about how the stuff that we left is a danger to the USA?

Now about that "truth social" thing. How's that all going for the bestest, smartest business man to ever walk the face of the earth? It sound's to me like just another bigly failure from the king of bigly failures.

And is the term "wound collector" another thing that the right wing made up to keep their cult members happy?

Have no idea the status of "truth social" so will defer to your expertise on social media platforms.

As far as military equipment left behind goes, if your info is that it has all been totally destroyed that is fine by me. There are others who have served in the Afghanistan theater of military operations who would be qualified as to if serviceable equipment was left behind that could be used or salvaged by the enemy.

And....as far a "neocon draft dodgers" go....will leave that to your "wound collecting".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back