What's new
What's new

Adding Custom G-Code

Machinerer

Cast Iron
I'm trying to add a custom G-Code for fixture tracking. A poor mans DWO. I've installed it on other machines with no issues. This particular machine is giving me a hard time though. The machine is an OKK HM600 w/ a Fanuc 310is-MODEL A controller.

I'd like to use G16 to activate. I put a 16 in #6053. I loaded O9013 into the controller. But when I try to run G16, it gives me a file not found alarm.

Is there a way to tell which folder it's looking in when I run G16? Can this be changed or is it something hard-coded? Or is the problem something else entirely, that I'm missing?

Yes, there are parameters that will change the behavior of the machine regarding to those 9xxx series programs and their location(s). I don't have a manual for that particular controller, but it's #3457 for the 31i-B I have a manual for.

Attachments

• parameter.png
    parameter.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 14
Yes, there are parameters that will change the behavior of the machine regarding to those 9xxx series programs and their location(s). I don't have a manual for that particular controller, but it's #3457 for the 31i-B I have a manual for.
Thank you! I have such a hard time finding things in the Fanuc Manuals. I'll do some more digging.

That’s the parameter. Change bit 0(lib) to zero. I had this same problem with a 31i about 5 years ago, the post is somewhere on PM.

Incidentally, parameter 3457 does not appear in 0i manual. So, such problem is not expected on 0i control.

Back