What's new
What's new

Air Blow gun that doesnt leak @120psi...

wheelieking71

Diamond
I like 100-140 psi at the gun and none of those blow off holes or safeties.
(Do not tell inspectors as we hide these nowadays along with a handful of other things)

And osha inspector's head would explode if they stepped in my shop.

I'd be happier than a pig in shit if I could find one of the old-style blow guns that is NOT safe. I want the full 120PSI. Any recommendations? eBay, even, I don't care.

Here you go! BRECO Nickel Plated Zinc Thumb Lever Air Gun';' Max. Inlet Pressure':' 150 psi - 2X492'|'301403.3 - Grainger
Ignore that 95psi outlet spec. The ones I have at the mills have 5" long 1/8npt brass nipples screwed in them. They actually have a decent recoil when you hit the trigger. And you best have ear-plugs in. They work fantastic!
I have about 20 of them around the shop. Zero complaints!
After a while (long while of heavy use) the O-rings will fail. But, all you have to do is replace them, and your back in business.
I have a couple that are on their 2nd and 3rd set of O-rings.
Simple, Cheap, Serviceable, and Effective.

Cole2534

Diamond
Silvent brand made in Sweeden. Probably the best blow gun you can buy? Not cheap averaging about $200 although they do turn up at auctions sometimes. Got a used one 6 yrs ago and it has been flawless, no leaks, is pretty powerful for what little air it uses and is surprisingly quiet.

ASD9100 recommended these to me one time, and it's a badass unit.