What's new
What's new

Any thoughts on "digital transactions only" in the years ahead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the things he lies about are down right strange, driving a big rig, saying he was offered a job at a major lumber company, saying he met people who were dead or could not have been where he said they were. You can't blame old age as he has been telling BS stories for the 40 years he has been in office.

He went to the school of 'if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor'.

The left keep looking in the rearview. Still raging on about Trump and even GWB. Afraid to confront the current day, or the future.

This is Australian news we see here.

Guilt by association, same way you blame Trump for businesses where he franchised his name but didn't actively control them.

Franchised his name? LOL Can you imagine trump letting someone else use his name without him being in the middle of everything? I can't.

So now the trump cult members are blaming others for trumps many bankruptcies? You should consider a job as a stand up comedian.

If he had others running his businesses into the ground why didn't he intervene? After all he is the greatest businessman in the history of the world to hear him talk/lie.

According to Snopes, Mostly False.

Donald Trump's Grandfather Made His Fortune in Prostitution?

"In summation, Donald Trump’s grandfather Frederick Trump was a German immigrant who made his fortune by opening several restaurants and hotels in Seattle and British Columbia during the Yukon Gold Rush. While some of these hotels may have been used for prostitution, gambling, or other seedy activities common on the trail, it is incorrect to say that Trump built his fortune on illegal activities."

And trump is a great christian. Probable the greatest christian in the history of christianity. Just ask him. But don't ask him what his favorite bible verse is because he's never read a bible.

The point is the seeds of the bankruptcy were planted long before it was filed. That is a fact, but go ahead and deny it. The pension burden was cited as the main reason for the bankruptcy and bailout, you are drawing a pension from GM, correct? You and your ilk did not produce enough to justify your wages and benefits, that is pretty obvious.

Of course the trump cult member types have all but forgotten about the great recession that w bush brough upon us by putting two wars on a credit card with no way of paying for them. Remember the great recession? Of course you don't or you'll blame Kennedy or some other Democrat for it.

You spend so much time here during working hours that you'd put a UAW worker to shame when it comes to wasting time. All day, every day. Propping up your cult god trump. That's why you can't have nice things.

He went to the school of 'if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor'.

The left keep looking in the rearview. Still raging on about Trump and even GWB. Afraid to confront the current day, or the future.

This is Australian news we see here.

If you like your doctor YOU COULD KEEP YOUR DOCTOR TOO. But the government may not pay the bills. Same as 30+ years ago when I went on an HMO and was told that my doctor didn't participate in our plan. I was free to keep my old doctor but would have had to pay part of the bills for him being a non participating doctor with my new plan.

If only the trump cult members could think for themselves instead of letting the hannity's of the world do their thinking for them.

And in case you missed it, GM when bankrupt in the biggest recession since the great depression, thanks to w bush and company. Do you think the USA would have been better off to let GM and Chrysler fold? That would have really helped their suppliers and the rest of the country a lot. Now get back to work and maybe you can reach $500K in sales from your 5 person shop.

Why don't you explain how George W. Bush caused the recession of 2008, is it because Obama told you so? It was caused by the real estate bubble bursting. How come GM and Chrysler went bankrupt, while non union automakers like Toyota and Nissan didn't? Also a lot of suppliers weren't paid by GM, ever heard of what happens to unsecured creditors in a bankruptcy? You seem to constantly regurgitate Democrat talking points which lure people with sub standard intelligence to vote for them. Obama's game plain while campaigning and his 8 years in office, were to blame George Bush for everything. Presidents usually have little to do with the economy, the last two being the exception. Biden has managed to destroy everything by action and inaction.

And trump is a great christian. Probable the greatest christian in the history of christianity. Just ask him. But don't ask him what his favorite bible verse is because he's never read a bible.

O.F.F.S give us a break Brenda. You really are a boring person (I do not mean boring on one of your six drills).

What is creepy is everything makes you think about Trump.

I get creeped out every time I think of trump. What other father says that he'd be dating his daughter if she wasn't his daughter? None that I've ever heard of. He's a total creep in every way.

And I know that you said you don't like him but your words here say otherwise. You seem to like everything that he does.

I hear this rumor a lot but have never seen any proof.
For me payment was delayed as court papers and such were filed but I got paid in full along with every other GM vendor I knew.
Bob

They probably heard it on rush or from trump which in either case means it is probably a lie. These trump people don't deal well with facts. Facts are boring but lies are great to them.

You spend so much time here during working hours that you'd put a UAW worker to shame when it comes to wasting time. All day, every day. Propping up your cult god trump. That's why you can't have nice things.

Can you ever stop lying? I have said I can't stand Trump 100's of times. Donald Trump did not write the Republican platform. I am wasting time? You just can't think outside your own very small world when it comes to machining. I find that baffling as we have something called the internet now that should have got you out of your UAW shell.I am sitting in at office desk pulling the occasional wrap around chips off some replica stock screws for vintage rifles I am making. The machine is grossing $91.24 an hour, you knock off set-up time and expenses that pulls it down to $80.

A bar lasts 4 hrs 22 minutes. When the bar ends it is time to spend 5 minutes to change the front turn insert and load a new bar, then it runs another 4 hrs and 22 minutes without being touched. When I load the next bar I will be off to run a couple hours of errands, all while the machine makes money.

They probably heard it on rush or from trump which in either case means it is probably a lie. These trump people don't deal well with facts. Facts are boring but lies are great to them.

"these trump people"...."these GM people". Could they be the same?

I get creeped out every time I think of trump. What other father says that he'd be dating his daughter if she wasn't his daughter? None that I've ever heard of. He's a total creep in every way.

And I know that you said you don't like him but your words here say otherwise. You seem to like everything that he does.

You constantly think of Trump. I have said plenty of bad things about him, stop lying.

I hear this rumor a lot but have never seen any proof.
For me payment was delayed as court papers and such were filed but I got paid in full along with every other GM vendor I knew.
Bob

I saw an article where a group that went unpaid banded together and filed a lawsuit in 2012, if I can dig it up again I will post a link, I saw it yesterday.

I see nothing to do with Trump people and supporters.
Plenty of GM haters on both sides of the fence but given the change one would think more hatred among the left and union and more okay from the right or business side.
We only lost 80,000 jobs here in Flint.
Bob

and don't forget YOU people too!
In Idiot land where Brainiac lives (have I got that the right way around :scratchchin:), it truly must be YOUtopia....
:rolleyes5:

Youtopia, good one, isn't that the truth. He can't seem to think outside his own world, which working as a UAW was a very sheltered one. Claiming to be a 30 year UAW worker is one of his few stories I actually believe.

I see nothing to do with Trump people and supporters.
Plenty of GM haters on both sides of the fence but given the change one would think more hatred among the left and union and more okay from the right or business side.
We only lost 80,000 jobs here in Flint.
Bob

Yes. The real losers were all those who lost jobs--something like 28,000 during the GM/Ford/Chrysler 2008/2009 era alone and tens of thousands likely many, many times that when you include all the other people tied to the auto industry.

Lots of the former assembly plants are gone and the land remains covered in weeds. A few re-developed for other purposes. All the major players in auto manufacturing likely have learned a lesson regarding union participation, benefit packages and where their plants are located.

Winners?---
The ones most responsible for the mess in the first place-- Management, politicians, and those running the unions.

And Flint and other former auto manufacturing cites will never ever see those job numbers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back