What's new
What's new

Anyone familiar with the machine shops in the Littleton Colorado area?

Thrillson

Plastic
This may be a long shot and hopefully, this is the right forum to post this in. I'm looking at buying a CNC mill from a gentleman in that area and I didn't realize that the website that it was posted on acts as a brokerage of sorts. I was able to talk to the guy on the phone via a 3-way call but had specific instructions from the company brokering the deal that we couldn't discuss anything other than the specifics of the machine. I didn't have an issue really with the arrangement until they told me I had to sign the invoice before they would give out any of the contact info for the seller so that I could go inspect the machine in person. Reading through it I don't feel comfortable signing it and would like to just deal directly with the individual himself. All I know is his name is Aaron S and he, I believe, owns the shop that is selling the piece of equipment in the Sedalia/Littleton Colorado area. Anyone familiar with the shops around there?

TDegenhart

Diamond
Run don't walk from that! Anyone that wants a signature on a invoice before you have a chance to check the goods can't be trusted. Might also be that the middleman wants his cut guaranteed so you can't just deal him out and go directly to the seller.

Tom

Thrillson

Plastic
Tom I'm pretty sure that's the case, the middleman wants a guaranteed cut. The guy selling seemed great, I really enjoyed talking to him and really want that machine, that's why I'm getting creative on tracking him down haha

Antarctica

Hot Rolled
Quick google turns up decker cnc in Sedalia, and plouse manufacturing. I'd call them up and provide the name you have and see if they know who it is. Most shops will know who else is in their area. Can't hurt.

zberto

Plastic
I am familiar, I work at a shop in Littleton CO.

We just sold one of our VF6's to a shop on the East Coast I do believe.

Other than that I wish I had more valuable info for you.

I just felt the urge to respond to this thread because of the title.