What's new
What's new

Anyone have a QIDI TECH X-Plus 3D Printer

pcasanova

Hot Rolled
yes, when it works it seems to work great but I have issues with the nozzles plugging up. printed all week no issues, finished one print, printer sat for a few hours started the next job and it was plugged (not the first time). took the print head apart cleared the clog now the print head wont heat over 175c. plugged in another extruder and same issue. both heads had 14ohm resistance and 23v feeding. emailed tech support and they wanted a video, really don't know what a video will prove that after 10minutes the temp only hit 175. Not sure where the failure but it seems parts are available. they have a ebay/amazon/ali stores.

jhov

Aluminum
I have the X-MAX and have had no issues. It's dead simple to use and produces good prints right out of the box.

Deude-Mann

Aluminum
I have two X-Plus machines I have run about 50 kilos of filament through and they work just fine. It was recommended to me by a friend that uses several Qidis for production work.

Facebook has a good Qidi user's group.

Pietro8

Plastic
Pros of this printer: large print area, fully enclosed body, 2 spool mounting options, 2 network interfaces, built-in backlight, ability to turn off the printer after printing, magnetic table with good adhesion and easy part separation.
Cons: High price
What do I lack in this printer to call it perfect, in terms of usability? It needs a quieter driver and a double-sided part blowout.

Leif820

Plastic
I have 3 at home and works has bought 3 I also have their UV cure printer as well. They are awesome out of the box with little adjustments. Simple to use and reliable. I run the home printers nonstop all week and the work printers run 24 hours a day. in 2 years we have had no issues other then operator error. Their new I-fast is amazing with beautiful registration at 25% faster speeds.
Hope this helps

no704

Aluminum
We have 2 X-max units. They work great! Need to re level the bed occasionally. Have had to change the print nozzle a few times, keep extras on hand.