What's new
What's new

Anyone here manufacturing and selling online? What items?

gking86

Plastic
I just bought some jaw-mounted vice stops from a guy on ebay, it seems like he makes a few different machinist products in a small shop and sells on ebay. Anyone else here manufacture tools or accessories for machining and sell online? I love buying things I need from individuals / small businesses.

Occasionally, we make Metric Threading Change Gear Kits for Monarch 10EE lathes and South Bend lathes and will place any extras on the'bay. Same for replacement gears for specific machinery that we seem to make more than a few times. We have made gears for various lathes, mills, and attachments from Nardini lathes, to SouthBend lathes, to Hardinge mills and HLVH lathes, to Bridgeport Slotting Heads. Not really an effort to sell as much as a way to just dispose of an extra and not keep storing it...

SMT--yes, still alive. Busy passing Fisher Machine to the third generation.

EX--We have been making the tap guide for 35+ years.
Too bad they last so long!!

Thank you both for your support and appreciation of our tools.

John Fisher

We make and sell some things, mostly accessories for high end woodworking machinery, but our level and square could easily be used in the machine shop also.

Home

And... I have my share of Fisher tools too, been using them pretty much all my life, so maybe longer than 35 years for some of my edge finders and such.

Really wish I had a niche product of my own to sell. Good for you guys!

We make and sell some things, mostly accessories for high end woodworking machinery, but our level and square could easily be used in the machine shop also.

Home

And... I have my share of Fisher tools too, been using them pretty much all my life, so maybe longer than 35 years for some of my edge finders and such.

Hey Brian I know you. Should be sending you a panel this week.

-Adam

Back