What's new
What's new

Are you being told the truth about Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand your statement, try making sense.
This was the quote you replied to: "Well, Biden may have screwed the pooch on Afghanistan, and the Russian oil pipeline, and inflation, and the border crisis, and rampant crime, and gas prices, and election fraud, but…I’m sure we can trust him on Covid"
~James Woods

Now read your reply and try to make sense out of it. Perhaps you replied to the wrong person/post

Right person, right post.

If you think we should have stayed longer, put your money where your mouth is.

What I like about Delta covid variety,is there will be no herd immunity.....those who think to freeload on the vaccinations of others ,will all get the covid at some stage in the next year or two.......this will be no problem for them ,as they can claim they are dying of something else.

What I like about Delta covid variety,is there will be no herd immunity.....those who think to freeload on the vaccinations of others ,will all get the covid at some stage in the next year or two.......this will be no problem for them ,as they can claim they are dying of something else.

I like the idea that the vaccinated will die blaming the unvaccinated, all for a virus that was new to both.

Nature is so cruel.

Belly up to the Vitamin D bar fellows!

barbter said:
There's a few on here very vocal in their "joy" at people dying - WTF?

Think several on here who actually advocate quack measures that will lead to disease spread - and worse, need to put down the smelling salts and look up the word facetious.

Looks like the commie hates our troops as well as our country...shocking

Manny's was an honest reply. Yours?

"The commie" . Insult.

"Hates our troops". You're distracted. No problem, that's the point of the "thanks for your service" meme, to distract from what the loyal troops have done, at our direction. ( I write "our" as an American citizen who votes whenever I can, owns land and pays taxes.)

"....As well as our country." "The last refuge of a scoundrel is patriotism". Somebody else said that. You're not a scoundrel, but you're missing Manny's points. Read it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back