What's new
What's new

Assortment of Inserts, Endmill, and Reamer

newtonsapple

Hot Rolled
These all ship free first class mail package. Payment via Paypal, cash, or check. In person transaction can happen in north metro Boston. The inserts all came from a 16 drawer Lista I picked up that was "empty" but had inserts stuck in every nook and cranny. Prices are based on Ebay sold prices, discounted for fees plus a bit extra, while filtering out obvious knockoffs.

IMG_0716.jpgIMG_0715.jpg
#1 2 packs of 10 available, sealed $50 each

IMG_0710.jpgIMG_0708.jpg
#2 1 pack of 10, not sealed, but no apparent use $75

IMG_0726.jpg
#3 I haven't ID'd these, .5" square, 928 grade. All unused except the bottom right has a corner gone and the bottom left has one used corner. $35

IMG_0725.jpgIMG_0728.jpgIMG_0727 (1).jpg
#4 Really random assortment. All unused except the square inserts and the on diamond in the case. Screws included. $35

IMG_0730.jpg
#5 SGS/Keyocera 39175 1 4 Flute Carbide Square End General Purpose End Mill, Titanium Nitride Coating, 1" Cutting Diameter, 1-1/2" Cutting Length, 1" Shank Diameter, 4" Length, New, will ship priority mail. $75

IMG_0729.jpg
#6 Yankee 24mm straight flute reamer, appears that it may have been used, but certainly sharp still. Will ship priority mail. $35

Last edited:
#3 I haven't ID'd these, .5" square, 928 grade.
SEKH....AF probably. Milling inserts with 45 degree chamfer. Usually in mill heads with 45 degree shoulder angle, where the chamfer acts as a wiper. Less often in mill heads with 90 degree shoulder angle, where the chamfer cuts a fillet.

Hmmm, looks like Iscar puts holes (normally ...H) in their SEKN inserts, and don't currently offer SEKH. And IC928 is an Iscar grade, so probably these are Iscar SEKN1203AFTN or SEKR1203AFN-76, and the -76 chipbreaker looks like your photo. So I'd bet a nickel these are SEKR1203AFN-76 or a very, very similar member of that family.

Last edited:
So I'd bet a nickel these are SEKR1203AFN-76 or a very, very similar member of that family.

Thanks for the additional info. I'm not a machinist and generally get to leave the details of specific insert selection to the pros.

The real challenge game would be ID'ing everything in the assortment photo. I think there are 49 inserts and 38 different types. Not a homework assignment unless someone has an odd hobby of ID'ing random inserts. Hopefully someone will spot something useful. Feel free to request something or make an offer.

Back